PART 12

"Chup karja.. Subha se mera sar kha rahi hai!" Shehnaaz almost shouted when her roommate ate her mind, teasing non stop about how Sidharth brought them breakfast.

"Fine! Nahi bolungi kuch! Tu reh andhi!" Arohi replied.

"Kya? Andhi kaise?" she asked.

"Tu uske sath jog pe jati hai.. You two hangout together.. Yaha terrace pe ghanto baate karte ho.. Tujhe itna time deta hai vo doctor.. Can't you see?" Arohi lists out things she has been noticing about the two.

"I can see that.. Toh?" She asks to see the girl roll her eyes, but she knows Arohi was implying that a man and a woman cannot be just friends. Why not? When the two just love each other's company, they hangout! Is there a license required for that ?

Two hours ago...

Sidharth entered her room with a small casserole in his hands, "Yeh.. Poha for you two.." he said.

"Haaye! Thank you.. Sach me mujhe bhook lag gayi thi.." she beams, taking it like a kid. That was indeed very sweet of him.

He nodded looking at her, "Nice room.." and mocked, looking around the sprawled clothes on a chair, a side table had empty beer bottles with a laptop and she was sitting on the bed under the blanket lazily.
She felt embarrassed, this was not how she usually kept her room, it was mostly tidy but weekends were exceptions.

"Vo..um.. Saturday-Sunday kapde press karti hu mai.. Kal vapas aane ke baad kuch kaam nahi kiya.. saaf bhi nahi kiya isliye aisa dikha raha hai.. Tu chal bahar mai aati hu.." she said, slowly putting her feet down.

"It's okay.. I was leaving anyway.." he stopped her.

"Oh-okay.. Acha sunn ek kaam tha.." she requested.

"Aj toh Sunday hai.. But Arohi ko office jana hota.. Uske paas khana banane ka time nahi hota.. Plus she'll be doing my dishes and clothes too.. Tu apni cook ko bhej dena.. I want to talk to her..'' she said, not wanting to overload her roommate.

"Ha.. Of course.. Unka number lele tu.. I'll also talk to her..'' he replied, sending the number on whatsapp.

"Toh ghar ja raha hai?" she asked about his obvious plan.

"Ha'' he smiled.

They were then distubed by Arohi, "Kya khayegi breakfast me?" she asked.

"Mat bana kuch.. Sidharth pohe laya hai.. Bas plate me nikal ke le aa.." Shehnaaz gave her the casserole.

"How caring!" she smiled, keeping her hand over her chest before making her way out. Embarrassing much?

He raised his brows at her, she shrugged, "Yeh pagal kuch bhi bolti hai.. Ignore kar!"

He didn't get it, neither asked. ''Acha teri pao me swelling kam huyi?" he enquired.

"Pata nahi.. Dekhne se pata nahi lag raha.." she said, revealing her swollen foot, still the same.

"Iske neeche na pillows rakh.. Vo de!" pointed at the extra pillow she had. She obliged, passing them and saw him elevating the level of her leg. "Aise..okay?" he explained.

"Han.. Ice pack lagaya tha maine raat ko.." she told him.

"Good!" he nodded.

"Chal bye.." he came forward and patted her head and dropped a kiss over her hair. Her brows collided when he did that, she was about to raise her hands for a chaste hug though. Never mind.