Epilogue

Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh

Epilogue

Shehnaaz was staying the night with Arohi and Sonal to celebrate her last few moments as a bachelor. Celebrating her bachelorhood, a small house party had been organised for the bride to be by her friends. Honestly, the party was kept to make her feel better because she had been brooding about not having her mother by her side like any normal girl. As the day came closer Shehnaaz started missing her mother more and more, so Arohi thought to cheer her up. And it did work out, she was enjoying her party, wearing a sash with 'Kal meri shaadi hai, aaj azadi hai' written on it. All her friends went to the place and even some hot guys, who were scripted to flirt with her. 

"Yaar Arohi, sab meri tareef kar rahe hai. Lekin na vo feel nahi aa rahi kisi me." Shehnaaz shook her head in a disappointed tone and sipped her drink, dancing with her friend. 

"Ha malum hai, teko feel ek hi bande se aati hai." Arohi chuckled, sipping her drink and increasing the music volume to full. They had a blast and by the time the party was over, the apartment was a mess! Spilled drinks, food and party scrapers were everywhere on the floor. 

"Tum dono mere bestfriends ho!" Shehnaaz smiled at the two girls, pulling them in a tight hug. 

"Aww Sana!" Arohi slurred. 

"Meko kuch dino se acha nahi lag raha tha lekin I'm feeling so much better now. I- I'm- I was missing Amma so much, yaar Sidharth ki itni badi aur itni achi family hai. Meko lag raha tha mere side se kon hoga? Family me toh koi hai nahi." Shehnaaz said, slightly dejected. 

"Bhool gayi kya humko? Ha hum dost hai, family nahi hai, blood se related nahi iska matlab yeh thodi ki tu hume count hi nahi karegi?" Arohi argued. 

"Sana, family sirf vo nahi hoti jaha maa-baap ho, bhai-behen ho aur sab koyi sath milke tyohar manaye. Family vo hoti hai jaha log sath de, pyaar kare aur ek dusre ka dhyan rakhe!" Arohi said, taking Shehnaaz's hand in hers. 

"Hume humare khud ke ghar valo ne ghar se nikal diya tha, so-called blood related families didn't support us when we needed them! Aur ek tum ho, har situation me humare sath rahi. Humare liye toh tum already family ho." she added, getting emotional. 

"Aur nahi toh kya? Hum family hai Sana! Aur yeh ghar tera maika hai!" Arohi announced, making them chuckle. 

"Vaise bhi tu samne vali building me hi rahegi, itna kyu emotional ho rahe be tum dono?" she asked, watching sonal and Shehnaaz wipe the corner of their eyes. 

"Tu nahi samjhegi!" Shehnaaz slapped her forehead, shedding some more happy tears realizing she was really lucky to have them. As the time passed and day arrived, the one that was going to be the biggest day in the lives of Sidharth and Shehnaaz.

A simple banquet was booked for the big day, small lanterns and soft lights amid a trail of marigold and mogra flowers were used to decorate the hall. Letting them be suspended from the ceiling. Since most of the Mehndi and Haldi ceremonies were celebrated during the day, the beauty of these lanterns craftily shone within the decor and wedding setups. The mandap was beautifully prepared on a raised platform with four pillars, decorated with garlands of mango and banana leaves where they exchanged the 'Jaimala'. 

Sidharth was wearing a ivory coloured sherwani jacket with delicate textured detailing. He had paired it with a deep emerald green silk stole with an intricately embroidered gold border and motifs. His eyes are shining bright, looking at his bride-to -be, Shehnaaz that is. Dressed up in an ivory shaded gorgeous lehenga with golden zari work and embroidery all over. The skirt had a rich thick border and golden motifs on top. Her dupatta had the similar colour, work and density of embroidery as Sidharth's stole. She wore a set of matching emerald green earrings and a wide choker gold necklace that had green tourmalines studded on it. Man, she looked royal! 

AJEEB DASTAN HAl YEH..♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें