PART 39

Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh 

Part 39

"Hey! Morning.." Shehnaaz saw Akbar coming out of the guest room, still half asleep. She was preparing tea and breakfast in the kitchen and putting potatoes in the pressure cooker to get them boiled.

"Good mawrning.." he replied, yawning.

"Umm.. Shehnaaz?" He stood near the dining table, calling her.

"Ha?" she peeped from the kitchen.

"I'm sorry..Kal raat ko zyada hi bol diya maine.. Already dimag satka hua tha.. Sorry.." he apologized. She was his best friend's fiancé and the girl who fed him such delicious food every time he came for dinner. Talking loudly to her, infact arguing almost didn't feel right to him.

"Yaar tu sorry na bol.. Maine bhi toh tujhe zyada daant diya.." she replied while wiping her hands on a napkin and coming out of the kitchen.

"Aaja baith.. Chai lati hu.." she said, setting a couple of glasses on the table and resuming her place in the kitchen.

"Ha.. Sidharth utha?" Akbar asked, taking a seat.

"Nahi.. Uthake ke aati hu usko.." she answered, switched off the gas stove, poured tea into a mug for Akbar and gave it to him.

Entering her bedroom, she made her way towards her sleeping beauty to wake him up.

"Uth ja 7.30 baj gaye!" she announced, switching on the lights. Walking past the bed, she opened the curtains and went to the washroom to switch on the geyser.

"Uth na baba.. Bistar jamana hai.. Ja teri chai bhi bana di hai.." she said, snatching away the quilt wrapped around him. He frowned as if his peace had been taken away, she was no longer the cute lover who used to pepper him with kisses to wake him up.

"Time?" Sidharth finally spoke.

"7.30!" she replied. He sat up slowly with the frown still ceasing his face and glanced at the wall clock. It said 7.05 and he glared at her for tricking him daily like that. 

"Aise mat dekh!" she giggled.

"Late ho jata hai na babyyy.." she sang, slowly closing the gap between them, sitting on his lap and hugging him nicely.

"Aloo ke parathe banaungi.. Chal!" she mumbled but Sidharth only tightened his hold, nuzzling in her hair. She hadn't bathed but her hair always smelled good and light.

His nose trailed down from her hair to neck,"Yaar tu sone nahi deti!" he complained. His throaty morning whispered into her ears, erupting goosebumps out of her neck in response.

"Kab sone nahi deti? Roz aram se sava 7 baje uthta hai tu.." she replied, slowly easing out of the hug.

"Mai subha ki baat nahi kar raha.." came his reply, with a lazy smirk on his sleepy face. She was quick to get his naughty statement but didn't gaped because she was habitual to this now.

"Gandi baatein karvalo bass.." she shook her head, caressing his stubbled cheek.

He wrapped his hands around her, inside her t-shirt this time, trailing down butterfly kisses and hoisting her closer. His palms reached her assets and gave them a light squeeze before she leaned over his face to initiate a kiss. Their lips had just touched when there was a sharp noise, as if something hit the floor and Shehnaaz jumped out of his hold in fright. They almost forgot that they had any guest over, Akbar.

"Sorry!" now they heard him yell.

"Mai dekhti hu.. Tu fresh hoke aa.. jaldi.." she said while correcting her t-shirt, hooking the strap back on and strolling out of the bedroom in seconds. Whereas, Sidharth chuckled watching her falter and dragged himself to the loo.