PART 18

"She's not my girlfriend!" Sidharth seethed. Whatever and whoever she was, she wasn't his! And what expectations? Where did all this come from when there wasn't anything? Maybe she was affecting him way too much, his mistake, he had let her in and he hated himself for this. Regretting everything he felt about her, around her and for her. It all felt simply foolish now. 

"Are you okay dude?" Varsha asked, bringing him back to earth. He just hummed, finishing off his glass in a go, it burned his throat. But not as much as his chest was burning inside and he got up to leave this place. 

"Sid?" Tushar called for his name but he didn't want to stay anymore. The thought of Shehnaaz and Akbar together didn't go well with him. Out in the parking lot, he found his pocket empty, 

"Keys? Abey.." he mentally smacked himself for forgetting them and walked back in. 

"Tushar meri car ki.." he was almost back at the table he had occupied with his friends earlier when his eyes landed upon two people he didn't want to see. Shehnaaz came out of the washroom correcting her hair with Akbar. Fuck! They really did it? Madeout?! He felt betrayed, dumped actually. What about the moments they had? Obviously nothing physical but the emotions? Were they not enough to stop her from walking in with another guy? Now they were talking about something he could definitely not hear from a distance and then hugged. He just couldn't hold back now, he marched towards them and pushed Akbar away.

"You fucker!" he cussed. 

"Akbar!" she gasped, when he stumbled a step back. 

"Kya kar raha hai? Tujhe bhi zyada chadh gayi hai kya?" He said. "Tu mera dost banta tha saaley.. How could you do this bhenchod?!" Sidharth bunched his T-shirt in his fist, slamming him against the wall. 

"Tu sala hai ek number ka harami hai.. Pata tha mujhe.. Lekin mujhe bhi dhoka dega yeh nahi pata tha.." he growled. 

"Kya bol raha hai Sid? Maine kya kiya?" Akbar asked, jerking away his hands. Sidharth so wanted to punch him for his audacity to even. 

But couldn't when she interrupted, "Sidharth kya hua?" he turned to her, oh so innocent. Huh, liar. 

"Tujhe nahi pata kya hua Shehnaaz?" he asked, standing right in front of her. 

"Abhi sham ko.. Thodi der pehle hi tumne bola tha.. You're not sure enough to attend this place.. Am I right?" he asked, for the first time he was being so rude with his voice and rough with actions. As if alcohol and anger had taken over him for a good time. 

"Ye kyu puch raha hai tu?" she asked him, why would it matter now? When she came here and enjoyed the party, she ended up drinking a lot but nevermind. 

"Just answer me dammit?" he growled, taking a step ahead. Her breath fastened at their proximity, he had never been this close and never had he looked so mad either. 

"Ha" She nodded. 

"Then what the heck were you doing inside the washroom with him?!?" he shouted. 

"Sid..Kya bakwas kar raha hai!" Akbar warned, making Sidharth turn towards him. She went numb with his words, was he for real? Did he really mean to say that she was indulging in something with his friend! 

"I was right here.. Yaha bahar hi baitha tha mai.. Itni si bhi sharam nahi aayi tujhe..!"Sidharth spat. 

"And you.. You complained that I don't reply to your messages.. You come to me to talk.. To cry..To laugh..Aur abhi mai thoda busy kya ho gaya toh tujhe dusra kandha mil gaya!? Wow!" He continued to say shit. 

"Sid..stop.." Tushar pulled him back. That was when the trio realised that the public was enjoying their fight. She stood there, crying silently and still taken aback with his accusations. She felt as if the floor beneath her was just taken away all of a sudden.