PART 21

"Haaye.. Itna miss kiya maine terrace pe aana.." Shehnaaz chuckled, holding on to the metal railing. Breathing in the fresh and cold air, enjoying the post rain weather. 

"Toh kisne mana kiya tha aane ko?" Sidharth cross questioned. 

Resuming their terrace meet up felt blissfully nice after the worked up day they went through. After they had hugged each other in the car, a day ago, their tiff was long forgotten. Shehnaaz wouldn't hold grudges with anybody for too long and for her Sidharth was somebody who held her at her low, who comforted her when she felt alone and paid attention to her stupidest blabberings. So what, if he hurt her, he didn't do it intentionally! And moreover people make mistakes, don't they? One could mistakenly hurt someone. And when he was genuinely sorry, she readily gave in. "

Haa yaar.. Aa jana chahiye tha.. Yeh terrace meri favorite jagah ban gaya hai.." with this she took a deep breath, taking in the fresh air and felt something burning around. 

"Ha! Ye bhi miss kiya maine!" she sarcastically smirked, pointing over the white cylinder in between his lips. 

"Maine toh kuch miss nahi kiya boss.. Mai roz aata tha yahan.. Badhiya apna walk karta tha aur wapas.." he stretched his hands freely, walking around like a stud. 

"Tune kuch miss nahi kiya?!" she charged towards him.  Not even me?

"Nahi.. Mai toh daily ground jata tha.." he shrugged. 

"Mai ground ki baat nahi kar rahi! Tune uske alawa aur kuch miss nahi kiya?" she asked. How could he not miss her and dare he say, he didn't! 

"Nahi.. Aur kya miss karunga mai?" he said, looking confused. He definitely got what she meant, she was asking about herself. He won't be able to describe how much he missed her and this, messing with her, was the thing he had missed the most! 

"Ahaaan! Sidhaaarth!" she fisted her palms, irritated with his calmness and punched his hard chest. Oh, her fist was so so small against his frame yet it hurt, her bony knuckles made him wince while laughing. 

"Abey! Bas.." he said, while stepping back. 

"Bol tune mujhe miss kiya!" she demanded, stepping ahead and trying to grab his hair. Couldn't she see? He thought. 

"Toh kai ke liye tere ko manaya mai?" he asked, holding her hands. She made a face, he could just have said it simply! 

"Aur bata! How's work?" he asked, changing the topic. 

"Abhi toh school meitna kaam hai na.. Mat puch! Itni saaaaariii test notebooks hai.. Unko check karke marksheet banani hai.." she answered, worriedly, that she was given a deadline to finish them off. 

"Teko pata sirf chaar din me mark sheet banani hai!.. Upar se meri performance bhi hai sar pe.." she added. Handling two different kinds of work was only making her tired. Tired as hell. 

"Oye..Konsi performance?" he asked. 

"Tujhe nahi pata? Haye.. Meri pehli performance hone vali hai finally!!" she gushed. Since they weren't in talking terms for a few days, he didn't know but she was glad because she had so much to share now. 

"Ye Monsoon fest hai.. Har saal na barish ke season pe based ek dance event hota hai.. Like thode bade level pe.. Iske liye audition di thi maine.." she said, filling him with a few more details about how she got selected by a renowned choreographer and she's been working hard for this now. 

"That's just great!" He congratulated, being very happy for her. 

"Last time bhi aisi khush thi mai.. BabaJi please is bar mere to koi siyappa na hoye.." she prayed, joining her hands and closing her eyes like a child. Well, Sidharth silently wished the same, he still remembered how much she sulked over the entire week she couldn't walk and then cried when she had to back off from the group dance last time.