PART 29

Sidharth was pissed off when Shehnaaz told him that a high school boy had given her a red rose and told her he likes her. She laughed at his reaction. The two were at the terrace, enjoying the fresh-cool breeze together and she was telling him how Babylon School celebrated Teacher's day. How children wished them, gifted small bouquets, cards, pens and some even wrote speeches for the senior teachers who were nearing retirement. After a short lunch break, the cultural programs began and the students sang and performed group dance for their teachers. When the event was coming to an end, a tall boy from class 12th approached her and did something that had pissed Sidharth. 

"Ye hasne wali hai? Why didn't you complain about him?" he asked. 

"Tu pagal hai? Bacha hai vo.. Maine usko samjha diya ke padhai pe dhyan de.." she answered. 

"Lekin selfie leli uske sath?" he asked. 

"Sidharth! Teenager hai bache.. Embarrass ho jate sabke samne.. Anyway they'll be passed out next year.." she replied, calmly. Having a crush on people older to you was pretty common in teenage, wasn't it? He rolled his eyes at her justification, the kids these days were growing faster than their age. 

"What I mean to say is.. They're students and they better behave like that.." he chided. 

"You looked amazing in that saree by the way.." he mumbled, looking at her phone in his hands. She was showing him all the pictures she clicked today, with other teachers and her students. He just couldn't get out the image of hers in that saree and the way she carried it, from his head. 

"Thank you.. Maine DP bhi change ki.. Tune dekha?" she asked. 

"Hmm.." he nodded, snaking an arm around her and pulling her close. 

"Chalna andar chalte hai.. Abhi hawa bhi nahi chal rahi.. Garmi lag rahi hai.." he asked. She laughed, knowing it wasn't the real reason. 

"Ha chal.. Ice cream bhi reh gayi thi humari.. Sari garmi nikal jayegi.." she replied, playing along and both chuckled. 

They were in the elevator when she suggested that they could go to her place, "Arohi poore weekend ke liye bahar gayi hai.. Mere ghar chal.. Besides, your couch is cursed.." she said, they should be taking full advantage of the fact that she had an empty apartment to herself. 

"What? Cursed?" he asked, baffled. 

"Aur nahi toh kya? Jab bhi hum usme hote hai.. We're always disturbed.." she shrugged her shoulders and stepped out of the elevator holding his hand, when they reached her floor. 

"Lekin ice cream toh mere ghar pe hai.." he innocently pointed out. 

"Mera ice cream tu hai.." she winked at him, unlocking the door of her apartment and bowing down in his welcome. 

"Kya baat hai! I didn't know you were.. Ready.." he replied, swaying his tongue over his lips, seductively and continued, "..to lick me off.." She took a moment to grasp his dirty intention behind that action. 

"Kitna Papi hai tu.. Pehle hum second base pe aa jaye phir aage ki dekhenge.." She rolled her eyes and led him into her bedroom. 

"Papi?" he chuckled, following her inside and closing the door behind him. 

The next second, they were urgently sucking off each other's luscious lips and pulling the other person more into them. He kissed her like he had always wanted to, it was soft and moist and hot and breathy. Not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment. The heat rose in her cheeks as their tongues mated, quick and as delicious as it could be. Then firmer, more determined, more curious about the heat that lay within, seeking to chase down that elusive liquid lightning that reached through both of them. His lips, then descended down to her jaw, following till her throat and she felt electrified as her skin broke into goosebumps. She squeezed her legs together, when she felt a warm and tender squeeze on one of her mounds. His first ever intimate touch and it could give her the toe curling pleasure already. He held her more firmly as they walked backwards, till he could feel the bed behind them. They parted to get rid of their T-shirts and looked at each other, well, nothing like she hadn't seen. She still remembered how mistakenly she had seen him walking shirtless in his apartment from a great distance. He was one hot chocolate. Well, he hadn't seen her like this, but his mind did recall the moment he had seen her wrapped in a towel. Her white and milky skin was worth cherishing. Both saw the desire to step ahead with the intimacy, in their eyes, wanting to be touched again and again. 

AJEEB DASTAN HAl YEH..♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें