PART 16

"When I said I'll be there for you.. I meant it.." these words had seized Shehnaaz's heart, this was probably the first time she felt she had someone now. Someone she could run into to ask for help, to seek comfort, to feel safe, to hangout and chill. She wasn't alone now. And it felt great to have a supportive.. Supportive what? Neighbor? Friend? Yeah.. A very very very good friend maybe. A hot friend. 

"Oye.. The Family Man 2 release ho gayi hai.. Dekhega?" she asked Sidharth, while jogging around the ground on a sunny sunday morning. 

"Ha dekhte hai.." he agreed, glancing at his watch, he wasn't going home this weekend as his mother was out of the town. "Bas mai hospital se aa jau phir.." he added. 

"Aaj bhi?!" she asked. 

"Yeah.. Got a routine checkup scheduled for today.." he answered and she nodded. 

"Thik hai.. Mere ghar pe dekhenge.. Arohi was excited about it too.." she informed and his face fell. He did not like that girl, so not. 

"Yaar usko kyu har baar bula leti hai tu.." he whined. 

"Bulaya nahi.. Vo bhi usi ghar me rehti hai.." she chuckled, Arohi was her roommate, she would eventually know what's happening around. She had planned a binge watch session with them though it didn't seem possible. She came back home and prepared sandwiches for breakfast with Arohi. She was great company, the two loved gossiping together during the course of their meal. 

"Sana tu free hai?" she sweetly asked and Shehnaaz knew the tone, either she had messed up with any of the monthly bills or she wanted to skip her duty of doing laundry. 

"Bol.." she asked her to continue. 

"I.. I want you to help me pick one dress.." she said. Shehnaaz shot her head up, thank God no stupidity. 

"For?" she asked, anticipating a date in the answer. 

"Ek..ek date pe jana hai.. Lunch date.." she shyly answered again, oh just great. 

"Oye hoye!" Shehnaaz teased, walking with her into her bedroom, which was messy as fuck! "Ye pehen! Pink suits you.." she suggested. 

"Nah! Common hai.. Aisa choose kar jo thoda special sa lage.." Arohi said. 

"Hm.. This? Blue dress.." Shehnaaz pointed at another one. 

"No! Itna deep neck hai uska.. It's so revealing..." Arohi pouted, looking at herself in the mirror. 

"Do I look malnourished.." she mumbled to herself, she had such a skinny figure. Shehnaaz chuckled, "Malnourished toh tu hai.. khana kitna kam khati hai.. Mujhe dekh.. Ghar ke khane ka kamal.." she patted at her small belly pouch that bulges out everytime she sits and laughed. 

Arohi laughed too, "Haha... You have great boobs though! Like a Goddess!" she complimented, "Mere toh itne chote hai.. Ugh!" she scoffed at herself. 

"Chal oye!" Shehnaaz blushed at her way too forward roomie and continued to look for a good dress. 

"Ye.. Red one? Simple bhi hai.." she pulled out a plain red one piece. 

"Sana! Red? Pehli date pe? Mai usko bhagana nahi chahti.." Arohi denied. 

"Yaar! Tujhe kuch pasand nahi aa raha.. Aise toh ho gayi teri date.." Shehnaaz held her head in her hands, the messed up room was already giving her a headache. She always kept things sorted and arranged in her room, something she had learnt from her mother very well. 

"Ye? Dekh ye sober bhi hai.. Light hai.. Neither revealing nor too long.. I think it's good.." she pulled out a peach coloured one piece. 

"Hmm.. This will do!" Arohi chirped.