Kabanata 26

Note: this is only a small update for other's pov.
---

Atlas's POV

I bit my lips when I saw the message. My heart starting to beat fast because of anger. I clenched my jaw as I thought the disaster that was going on.

"You know what to do." General Martinez commanded seriously.

Agad napatay ang tawag. Hindi man sinabi ng buo ang pahayag, ginawa na nila ang dapat na gawin. Ten minutes have passed, another classified call pop up.

Colt answered it immediately.

It was the Alpha Team again. And they had now the 'spy' that they're talking about. Wearing the same uniform of the army. Kita kong may galos na sa kanyang mukha at tila nahihirapan na sa paghinga. Siguro'y pinuruhan na pagkatapos malaman at madampot ito.

Kita kong napabuntong hininga si Colonel Walker sa may gilid sabay pailing iling.

"I cannot believe it." He whispered.

"We've just interrogated him." Another member commented. That was fast. I think her name is Maia. The one who got invited into our wedding.

"Speak." Eliot commanded.

"They. The-they-" Hindi niya matapos tapos ang kanyang sasabihin.

"The-they threatend m-me, Sir." The so called spy answered.

"They got my family! I had no choice!" Aniya. I let out a sighed.

Biglang natawa naman si General Martinez na nasa aking tabi. Napailing iling ito hanggang sa naging seryoso itong muli at tumingin sa screen.

"Alam mo bang ilang mga inosenteng tao sa Denvers ang namatay?" He started. Talking about the allied country.

"Alam mo bang ilang prime minister ang namatay?!" Now, he shouted this time.

"Do you know that they're targetting our important people, Lieutenant?" Aniya.

I saw the fear on his eyes of the soldier spy. He started crying.

"You're not faithful into this team and organization..as to yourself too." The General almost whispered into his self.

"Where's their base?" Si General muli. Kalmado na.

He did not say anything.

"I said, where is their base? The terrorist?" The General asked him again.

"Who's the mastermind?"

After a second, another member appeared on the screen and he stabbed him a knife in his leg. The 'spy' screamed endlessly. I clenched my jaw as I remembered Harper. She was gone through in this too.

Interrogated. And suffered.

Feeling the pain from the big bruises that they gave.

"Bundy." The spy stated.

"All I know is he's called Bundy." Aniya.

Napakurap kurap ako nang marinig ang kanyang sinabi. He's one of the most serial killer from Denvers. I heard that when they almost captured him, they accidentally killed his other families including his mother and sister.

I heard Vice-President sighed, as he was listening. Napasapo pa ang mga ilang nakakaitaas na kasama namin ngayon dito sa army.

So, that explains why.

"A revenge then." Si Vice-President.

He sighed again.

I licked my lips before I talked.

"Where's their basement then?" I asked.

Tila nag-isip pa siya bago sumagot.

"I- I really d-don't know." Aniya.

Tsaka binigyan siya uli ng saksak sa kanyang hita. He screamed again like he's dying.

"I really don't know! Fucked!" He cursed.

"All I remember is n-not here. It's a small island that part of Denvers. That- that's all." He explained.

"I got it." Si Eliot sa may screen tsaka kinuha ang isang laptop roon.

"Try to search them." Kako kay Marshall. He nodded immediately and start his business.

"I'll send some back-up. And with the Air Force." Napalingon ako nang nagtataka dahil sa sagot si General Martinez.

"The Delta Team will find the President." Anunsyo nito. Agad tumango ang isang sundalong lalaki roon. Siguro'y isa siya sa team.

Tsaka tumingin si General sakin ng seryoso.

"Bring back my daughter. Alive." Aniya.

I positioned myself before giving him a serious answer.

"Yes, Sir." As I saluted him.

He looked at me with a sharp and serious look before he saluted me back.

***