Kabanata 30

Atlas's POV

"Just- wait for me." She almost whispered.

My heart cracked when I knew what she means. I bit my lips when her eyes tell what she really wants.

And I can't stop her from that.

Kahit nasa ganoong sitwasyon na siya. Seeing her big bruises, cuts, and wounds. Bloods coming out from her body that spread into her dirty uniform. Stains from her face.

..it made me broke into little pieces.

"Wait for me, Atlas. And I'll come back to you."

That's what she said before she left with the vice-captain of the delta team minutes ago. I stood there for a seconds. I did not move at all.

She wants me to wait.

To. Wait. A little bit longer for her to finish her business and return.

But I clenched my jaw. Whispering to myself that I should with her, whatevee the circumtances is.

My wife is stubborn, yes. What she wants, she really gets. I can't argue with that.

..because or else she'll leave me. And I don't want that.

That's why I always give it to her the things and choice that she wants. Specially when it comes to her passion, to her life. To Her Self.

Pinikit ko ang aking mga mata nang hindi nakatiis.

"Fuck this." I cursed and started to run.

I tried to follow them. It took me minutes to find them. Pero si Sion nalang ang nakita ko. The vice-cap.

The other team search the other hostages from this building. Sa ngayo'y nasa may under ground floor kami dahil nandito ang dalawa. Ay iba'y nasa itaas ng ng rooms.

"Where is she?" Kaagad kong tanong nang nakita si Sion na mag-isa.

Kasabay nang pagpaputok sa kung saan ay agad napayuko kami.

"There!" He yelled. Lumingon siya sa may sulok papunta sa kung saan.

"Go. I'll take cover." Aniya sabay kasa sa kanyang dalang baril. I immediately went where he pointed.

I positioned myself just incase someone will come out.

I took a few steps more when I heard something. Dahan dahan 'kong hinanap kung saan iyun galing.

Then I heard voices.

"I came so we can have a fist-fight." It was Harper. Talking to someone.

Then I saw the guy, who's in front of Harper, which Eliot points out as one of the leader of the terrorist group. As of now, we really don't know the mastermind. But we had leads. And he's one of them.

"Really?" The guy said and he smirked.

Harper just standing there. Looking at him dangerously.

"Fine then." Ani ng lalaki tsaka binitawan ang hawak na baril. Hanggang sa nauna itong tumakbo para makapagbigay ng suntok kay Harper.

But Harper dodge him and turn para tadyakan ang kanyang hita sa likod. She throw him in the wall and started to punched him hardly. Pero nakakuha ng tiyempo ang lalaki at binigyan si Harper ng suntok sa kanyang tiyan.

Napayuko siya rito.

I started to panic. She coughs for a few times. But then she got up real quick.

But the guy pushed her down. He punched her again. But Harper got a time to attack him back by taking him down. Grabing his one arm habang tinatadyakan ang kanyang ulo.

Gunalaw at kumawala ang lalaki. Hanggang sa may nakuha siyang pamalo sa may gilid.

"What a bull-" I heard Harper cursed. Kahit ang paghinga niya ay taas baba na.

She dodge his attacks and turn again.

Natamaan siya ng ilang beses dahil sa kanyang kundisyon.

Then she clenched her jaw. She got annoyed. Then in one snap, she gave her a heavy punch to his neck.

This is the very first time that I saw her fighting. Her dangerous moves. The way she fight with her sharp and intense eyes.

I can't believe that she's mine.

The guy choked. Hindi agad siya nakahinga. Then she gave him a high kicked on his face then low kicked at his legs. The guys gave up and crowled at the floor.

Nahihirapan na siyang huminga at tila nangangailangan ng hangin.

Then Harper gave him a punched. Ilang malalakas na suntok ang kanyang ginawa. Hanggang sa wala nang malay ang lalaki.

Her hands are covered with blood.

Para na siyang napaliguan ng dugo dahil rin galing sa kanyang mga sugat.

Then someone appeared and took a gun from his back. He pointed the gun towards to Harper. Before he pulled the trigger, I took mine real quick and shot at his forehead.

Agad siyang natumba.

Dead.

"Not my woman, shithead." I whispered to myself.

Agad napalingon si Harper roon. Then she turned and looked at me with a confused look.

Hanggang sa unti-unti siyang napangiti.

She's relieved.

Before she could get up and walk towards me, her eyes became sleepy. Then she suddenly collapsed.

And her world turned into black.

***