Sam x reader- Seperate worlds

Requested by @Granger_watson2nd

If someone had told you that tonight you would almost get killed by a bunch of undead killers, and your girlfriend would turn into your ex girlfriend, then get possessed and almost kill you

If someone had told you that tonight you would almost get killed by a bunch of undead killers, and your girlfriend would turn into your ex girlfriend, then get possessed and almost kill you. You would have laugh and said they were a dumb fuck for even thinking such drastic things, Maybe even throw a shoe at them.

Or you would've gotten so creeped out that you stayed home, and maybe then what happened wouldn't have. Maybe Sam would have never crashed, you wouldn't have broken up and she wouldn't have gotten possessed, Simon and Kate wouldn't have Died. Or maybe those events were inevitable.

Recently your girlfriend Had moved to Sunnyvale, and you weren't upset about it at first, but now..... When Sam moved over with the Sunnyvale pricks you weren't expecting her to actually turn Into one.

Not only was it hard to catch a ride to where she lives and back home again, but you also had to lie about. Sam's mother didn't even approve of the relationship you both had. So basically you both were just sneaking around.

Yeah sure it was fun at first, but then everything just turned sour.

"I think we should stop seeing each other" Sam quickly spoke as you lifted a fry up to your mouth, soon freezing after hearing her words.

"What?" You chuckle nervously as you chew the fry. Sam looks down at her bed, hesitating to make eye contact.

"Maybe we should break up" Sam mumbles under her breath. You laugh and point at her "that's a good one Sam, I never thought you were the comedian type" you put a hand over your mouth as you laughed.

The laughter soon died down after you notice Sam's lack of Amusement. "You've got to be kidding right" you tilt your head, eyebrows furrowed.

Hearing no response from Sam you scoff. "I mean, you can't say the thought hasn't crossed your-" "Thats because it hasn't!" You cut her off as you stand up.

"We are part of Two different worlds and every time we get together it seems like they clash. Look it was great at first, you know the sneaking around and stuff but now....I mean is it really worth it." Sam shrugs with a frown on her face as she finally looks up at you.

"Do you even hear yourself right now! What the hell has gotten into you? You were just fine 10 minutes ago." You snap, waving your arms around Frantic to prove your point.

"Im just tired of acting" Sam voice turns stoic as if the words have no meaning behind them.

Your face morphs into a confused glare but a sense of realization hit you. "You invited me over to break up with me" you stated more than asked.

Sam let's out a sigh, you let out an annoyed laugh. "You know what Sam, I'm gonna let this one slide okay. I hope this is just Sunnyvale making you think this way. Because everything between me and you was real, I felt it and you do too." You gathered your things heading for the door.

"Call me when you finally come to your senses, see you at the game" you grumble closing the door as you walk out her room.

You leave out the front door, not noticing Sam's mother was getting out of her car happy that she got out of work early.

You freeze as she stares at you with a deep scowl etched on her face. "Oh fuck off, I was just leaving" you mumbled, as you walked away.