Cindy x Fem reader- wherever you go, I'll follow

This was so random, but I found a bunch of prompts on Tumblr and they were so good. Considering that it's suicide prevention month, I want you all to know that you matter so much and you are loved. Remember that you are beautiful inside out, and you have an amazing future ahead of you. Times are tough asf but you'll get through it, and if you ever need to talk/rant my Private messages are open.

 Times are tough asf but you'll get through it, and if you ever need to talk/rant my Private messages are open

You and Cindy had known each other for over two years, so you both were very close. It was almost like you knew each other so much, that you didn't even know each other at all. In some ways you could tell what she was thinking and other times you were completely oblivious to the thoughts running through her brain.

One of those thoughts happened to consist of her newfound feelings for you. Cindy felt so weird even thinking about having a crush on you, you were the same girl who hated macaroni, liked doing things that were dangerous just for adrenaline, and acted posh to annoy waiters.

She always saw you as another annoying sister, never did she ever think that maybe she was confusing those emotions for something else.

That was until the stupid promise ring, she had given it to you around a year after you two met and it was sort of a oath, meaning that wherever she went- you would follow. It felt dramatic at first but at the same time completely Necessary.

Though today Cindy had noticed something, she had noticed that the promise ring that was once occupying your finger was no longer there.

Cindy had been helping you clean out your cabin, considering summer was almost over and you wanted to be prepared when you finally left.

Cindy didn't want to seem pushy so she didn't want to mention the ring. But you could still notice her eyeing it multiple times. "Oh um, I must have left it in Joan's cabin yesterday" you muttered sheepishly, Cindy was definitely familiar with your newfound relationship with Joan.

She wouldn't consider herself judgy but she couldn't help but feel worried especially when she had caught you and Joan smoking. You never were the type to do that, especially with your health conditions but in order to be supportive Cindy never mentioned anything.

"Oh yeah, that's fine" it wasn't fine though, Cindy had never taken off her ring. Unless she was showering, or cleaning something really dirty. To see you just take it off like it was nothing, hurt her feelings more then you would ever know.

"Do you love her" Cindy had broke the silence once again. You shut your drawer, turning to face her "why?" You questioned, with a perplexed look.

"You know why" She retorted, you furrow your eyebrows in confusion. "Do you...love her" she repeats, not giving you must time to respond as she walks up towards you, only stopping a few feet away from you. "Yes-I don't know- maybe" you stammered over your words.

"I don't know why, but for some reason I think you're lying." Cindy states, looking you in the eyes. She had been right, you did know whether you loved Joan or not but you just were too scared to admit it. Too scared to admit that maybe once you told her, the relationship that you two had built over the years would just diminish.

Getting no response from you, Cindy just Decided to go outside and take a breather.

You watched as she backed away turning towards the door, as she twisted the knob your voice stopped her. "Cindy" she freezes in place not daring to look at you, "you know I meant it when I said wherever you go, I would follow"