Nick Goode x Ginger Fem reader- My fault pt. 1

A/n: so I made the reader sensitive and like very impulse so don't hate her...it was my fault 😔...it's not her...it's me...me...me.....me.....
Also I decided to just break this into two or three parts, cause I have a good idea on how to end it...but yeah...anyways stan Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man.......

Requested by @eliskyler
Btw I cant really tell the difference between strawberry blondes and gingers but I think this is good...

Requested by @eliskyler Btw I cant really tell the difference between strawberry blondes and gingers but I think this is good

You had just gotten into a huge argument with Ziggy, even though she made valid points it still upset you

You had just gotten into a huge argument with Ziggy, even though she made valid points it still upset you. The way she looked at you, the way that it felt like your bond was slowly fading away. You had been so caught up with how you were feeling, you hadn't even bothered to check on Ziggy or Cindy and it made you feel terrible.

However, that feeling only got worst when Ziggy slammed her cabin door in your face after calling you a self observed hypocrite and Cindy said you were changing into someone she couldn't even recognize. You knew you deserved it, but that didn't stop the small part of you that was angry.

Angry at the world, angry at yourself, and most of all angry at the person that's been on your mind 24/7.

You were so angry, even the smallest things had riled you up. The hot air, the horrible music playing from the speakers. The kids that kept running into you as you walked to your Cabin.

When you made it inside, You wasted no time in throwing all your belongings In your suitcase. You had only come to camp to get away from your mom and to spend more time with your sisters.

At the moment though, you would rather be at home picking up empty beer bottles. Feeling a hand on your shoulder, you flinch turning around to see none other than Nick Goode.

"Hey" he smiles, oblivious of what you were doing, and thinking. "Hi" you mumble not even bothering to send him a fake smile.

He looks over your shoulder and raises a confused eyebrow "why are you packing? Are you leaving" he jokes, but his smile soon drops noticing your lack of amusement.

"I'm going back home." You mutter, Turning back around to continue folding all your clothes. "Wait why" he gives you a concerned look, taking a seat next to your almost filled suitcase.

"Because I hate it here, and because my sisters hate me" you state as if it's obvious, going to pick up a unfamiliar blouse before a hand comes in contact with your wrist.

"Come on Y/n, I told you already. They'll come around, they've just been going through a lot and-" "and I haven't?" You questioned in disbelief.

"I'm not saying that, it's just- you have to give them some time" He mutters, trying to reassure you. "So maybe the whole leaving thing is a good idea after all" you send him a fake smile, pulling your arm out of his hold.

"You cant go back, not with how things are going back home." He looks up at you, as you suddenly stop.

"You know what the problem is Nick?" You turn to face him. "You. You're the problem." Nick stares at you confused for a moment as you continue "everything was fine, I was helping at home and I was keeping my mom's mind off of dad. Until you showed up, demanding all my attention. 24/7 all I did was go out with you, talk to you on the phone, write letters to you. When I should have been trying to pick up the pieces of a mom that I still had left." You accused him, angrily running a hand through your hair.

"Wait so it's my fault, that your dad left and your mother is drinking?" Nick stood up, now angry at your accusations.

"Don't act so surprised" you laugh mockingly, turning to continue packing.

"Seriously Y/N, Stop" he twists you around, looking down at you. "Just stop" his grip on your arms are firm.

Your breathing starts to get heavy as unwanted tears form in your eyes. "Hey, it's okay" Nick shushes you moving his arm around you to pull you closer to his chest. "It's okay" he reassures, placing one of his hands in your hair to comfort you.

"I'm sorry" you muttered into his shoulder. "It's okay" he repeats, not exactly knowing why you were apologizing. You both stand in silence as you silently cried and Nick ran his hand through your hair. "I have to finish packing" you mumbled, watching as Nick pulled back a little, giving you a look of disbelief.

"I need to pack" you talk a bit louder this time. He retracts his arms, nodding slowly as he backed away from you. Watching as you just turned around and started throwing more clothes into the suitcase, quicker than before.

He opens his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. He instead just shakes his head, and walks out. You stop at the sound of the door closing behind him.

Letting a sob escape your mouth, you crouch down to the ground. Leaning your head against the bed, as you cried into your hands.

_______________________________
You were truly a impulsive person, that was one of your biggest downfalls. Though to be honest, using the word impulsive would be a understatement.

The minute you were driving off, was when everything started to sink in. Everything that you just did, was slowly coming to realization. You really wanted to just turn around, but you knew the trouble your mom had went through to get "a friend" to drive you back home.

That didn't stop the small part of you that wished you could just turn the car around and tell Nick you were just joking...you were just playing a very unfunny prank on him.

It was too late though ...it felt too late. That feeling only got worse as you walked through the familiar door and into the place that you used to call home. A rush of emotions invaded you, and Not the good ones either.