Alice gif Imagine 1

A/n: I promise to do request after my lights get back on. ✋ I have no inspiration unless it's to write these short gif imagines so.......

 ✋ I have no inspiration unless it's to write these short gif imagines so

"Its gonna be fun" Alice reassures as she walks ahead of you.

You let out a annoyed scoff "there isn't really much to find fun out of when you're walking through the woods in the middle of the night" you smack something on your arm, gagging when you feel something gushy on your hand.

"It's not like Sarah Fier it's gonna come out" Alice jokes, twigs snapping under your feet as you try and catch up.

"Not this Sarah Fier crap again" you rolled your eyes, almost hitting your head on a branch.

"What you don't believe in it?" She questions with a devious smirk etched upon her face that you couldn't actually see.

"No I don't actually, it was the 1600s being suspected to be a witch isn't surprising. I mean maybe she just had Lycanthropy or something, or maybe she just wasn't a witch at all" you were not exactly sure about your own words but you grew up giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Which was exactly why it worried your parents when you were more interested in the villains then the good guys in all the fairytale books.

"Ahh, SHES RIGHT THERE!" Alice yells turning around to point the flashlight at something behind you.

You scream, running out of the way only to hear Alice laughing. You stop turning around to see her crouching down as she laughed.

"god, your so annoying" you mumble trying to even out your breathing.

"You should have seen your face" she responds calming down.

Seeing your unamused face she groaned "You know, your really not grasping on to the whole fun thing." She waves around her flashlight.

"Was it that obvious?" You respond sarcastically. "Look there are bugs, animals and endless darkness. Which are like the top three things I hate the most at night." You reasoned.

"Well what I'm about to show you makes it 200% worth it" she responds starting to walk again. After not hearing you following her she turns, only to see you still standing at the same spot. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah" you nod after a moment, Jogging a little to get to where she was. "Sarah Fier would be proud" she jokes earning a shove from you.