Yandere Cindy x Joan x Fem reader- Beg me

A/n: Btw this changes like the whole storyline, so basically camp night wing doesn't exist in this... and oh this is like an apology cause I literally haven't updated the other yandere imagines that I've started.

Cindy had started it again, the weird obsession that she had kept buried for so long

Cindy had started it again, the weird obsession that she had kept buried for so long. She had been doing so good, she had actually started to believe that she could ignore everything.

But you just had to be you, you had to do the things you did. You were practically asking for her to grow feeling for you, the way you talked to her. The way you smiled at her and gave her compliments. Maybe you wanted it just as much as she did, that's what Cindy thought anyways. She knew it would be very ignorant of her to just announce her feelings.

She knew that she had to work for it, so with every compliment you gave, she shot one back. With every "flirty" smile you gave, she gave you one back. She thought that she was doing a good job. That was until you found yourself dating someone else, a girl named Joan. A complete stoner, Cindy knew that she was a horrible influence.

If Joan stuck around, you would be getting yourself in more trouble then you needed. "Luckily" you had Cindy to help you.

She had followed you home, watched you through your window. She just wanted to make sure that you were okay..that you weren't in trouble. Things seemed more intense as she saw you start to undress, that was Cindy's limit. She wasn't some pervert, she wouldn't just watch you, so she ducked out of view until she knew that you most likely would be done.