Sam x reader- Seperate worlds pt. 2

Warning : not proofread

You couldn't believe Sam, one minute shes okay and the next shes not

You couldn't believe Sam, one minute shes okay and the next shes not. But you weren't mad at her, you just couldn't be. You were just annoyed that she felt like she needed to break up with you just to be accepted.

You weren't gonna force her to accept who she was, you just wanted to help. But if she didn't want your help then at least you tried right?

The field was crowded, with people wearing either blue or red. You couldn't care less about whatever the stupid mayor was saying you were just looking for Sam.

You didn't bother to call her like the usual because you suspected she wanted just a little space.

Your eyes wavered over each person in red trying to find a familiar blonde. It was funny really, you hated blondes yet somehow you were dating one. Well at least you thought you both were dating.

You finally found Sam, but she wasn't alone. Some weird jock looking dude had his arm slung over her shoulder. And just when you thought you couldn't get any more mad you saw him grope her.

You let out an angry scoff pushing past everyone trying to leave. "Hey what's wrong" your friend Deena asks as you walked past her. "Nothing just need some air" "want me to come with?"

"No" you push past her finally being free from the crowd. You just walk, and walk, and walk. You didn't even know where you were, but at least it was quiet.

Finding a cement wall you collapse against it. Visions of what you saw not even 5 minutes ago, playing in your head.

You tried your best to shake away the thoughts, but you couldn't get the images out of your head. "I should have dated a brunette" you mumble to yourself.

"Y/n?" You hear a familiar voice. "Sam?" You mock not even bothering to look at her.

"So um what's his name?" You pick up a rock and throw it across the ground. "What are you-" "What's his goddamn name Sam?" You cut her off, turning to face her not noticing the way she flinched at your tone.

"Matt" she wears a guilty expression as she mumbles his name.

"Matt. Matt, you moved on fast. You know I didn't even know we broke up. Why would you do that?" You scoff as his name leaves your mouth. Standing up and walking towards Sam, getting angrier every step you took.

"Do you not care about how I feel? If you wanted him and not me couldnt you have just told me before- before I fell for you" you mumble not being able to hold up your angry facade.

Sam looked in your eyes and all she could see was defeat, you looked so tired and it only made her feel worse. "I'm sorry" Sam mumbles looking at you sorrowfully. "Your sorry?" You tilt your head and let out a scoff.

"My mom she just-" "fuck your mom! When are you gonna ever start doing something for yourself. Why do you have to always listen to your mom?" You snap standing a few inches away from her.

"I just- I can't" she responds turning around planning on walking away.

"No" you grab her arm, gently stopping her before she can walk away. "You always run away from problems, from me. You don't get to run this time Sam, not when you know what you feel for me is real. And no sunnyvale guy named "Matt" is gonna change what we have." You try a smile but it looks pitiful so you just settle with looking at your hand laid upon her arm.

You take a moment to notice the tear drops falling down her arm, now noticing she was crying.

"Matt's nice" you stare at her in disbelief, as she completely ignored what you said. Letting go of her arm you open your mouth to remark but she beats you to it. "I should get back before he notices I'm gone" she roughly wipes her tears.

She walks away without hearing a response from you, you stand in shock of what you just happened. You had just poured your heart out to her and she didn't seem to care.

You stated at Sam's retreating figure not noticing her tear stained eyes or the state of regret she was in.