Sam x Reader- seperate worlds pt. 3

Requested by @slut4Oliviawelch
I didn't remember the guy's name so I just called him Matt-

Requested by @slut4Oliviawelch I didn't remember the guy's name so I just called him Matt-

Ok so maybe you were a little pissed about what happened, and maybe you were constantly thinking about it but you weren't jealous

Ok so maybe you were a little pissed about what happened, and maybe you were constantly thinking about it but you weren't jealous........obviously

Why would you be jealous when Sam's the one who broke up with you, wait she didnt even have a mutual agreement about it so technically you never broke up. That also would mean that she technically cheated on you.

You didn't let those thoughts linger though because you had a plan. Well Deena had a plan, it was kind of a bad plan but then Again- it still is a bad plan but you were gonna go for it.

What was the worst that could happened? You were only just gonna pretend to date Deena just to show her if she could move on fast so could you.

Maybe if you fake dated someone else it wouldn't have been believable but Deena was perfect. You always told Sam about how attracted you were to brunettes, and how you liked music more than sports. You also had told her about your interest in the whole bestfriends to lovers thing so Deena was ultimately the perfect choice.

The plan had only started around half an hour after the game. Until all hell broke loose and the stupid jerk Matt ended up crashing his car, with Sam inside.

Deena and Kate were planning on dumping water on the car but after Deena had gotten a nose bleed it kinda just fell out, making Matt swerve his car.

"So can you tell me anything about what happened?" Sheriff Goode asks looking down at you. "I guess Matt just lost control of his car, he's pretty reckless so I'm not that surprised.

He just stands there for a moment contemplating his next words "righttt well come down to the station if you find out anything else you hear" he points at you "Yes sir" you salute mockingly. Flipping him off as he turns around. "Dick face" you mumble to yourself.