Kurt x GN reader

A/n: just watched the Lorax last night...which was weirdly satisfying...also this is short so yeah... AND OMFG THANKS FOR 73K READS ITS INSANE I COULD LITERALLY SHIT MYSELF BUT I WONT...OBVIOUSLY...BUT THANKS!!

"You seem to be having a hard time grasping on to the aspects of silence

"You seem to be having a hard time grasping on to the aspects of silence." You whisper yelled, as you pushed up the window letting in a familiar figure. "I'm sorry that me almost falling from a tree was so inconvenient for you." Kurt snapped back, ducking into the slightly dim room.

You watched as he tripped over the shoe you had left on the ground. "Jeez, how about you start cleaning your room." He complained, your room was far from messy and both you and Kurt knew that. "Aw babe I didn't know you were so romantic." He had taken a moment to look around the room that was only illuminated by three candles scattered around.

"Kurt, my lights ran out and I have to wait to get new bulbs?" You laughed a little,  as his shoulders dropped in disappointment. "So what are we gonna do?" He scratched his head as he fell onto your bed. "Maybe..go to sleep" you suggested sitting on the bed.

"Y-you mean like the uh normal couples?" He turned to face you racing a questioning brow. Stuttering over his words almost as if it was painful to say. "Yes Kurt. Like a normal couple." You reached out to touch him but he shooed your hand away. "But we aren't normal." He stated as if it was obvious. Suddenly his eyes widened as if he had the best idea ever. "Let's go up to your roof!" You were still a bit offended, taking a minute to look at your hand that he had smacked away.

Responding to your silence with an annoyed scoff he sat up grabbing your arm. "Is this your plan? Get me on the roof, so we can make out under the stars or something? Cause That's adorable." You laugh quietly from behind him.

"Ok first off never. Call. Me. Adorable. It's like not cool at all, and using that word would only be a insulting understatement. And second, why is it always shocking that I want to do something romantic?" He turned to face you, letting go of your hand.

"Kurt, our first date was literally a party. Filled with sunnyvalers might I add." You frown at the memory. The room is engulfed into another silence.

"Good point." Kurt turned towards the window again pulling it up for you both. "But it was fun right?" he added giving you an expectant look as he let you climb out first.

"Yeah, well before they found out I was a shadysider." You responded as Kurt climbed out after you. "Well to be fair they only found out when we were about to leave. Hey do you wanna go out on a date?" He squatted a bit as he made his way up the slightly steep roof.

"Only if I get to pick where it is"