Hannah Miller & Sarah Fier x Fem Reader - Time Machine

A/n: I actually love this one Sm, I literally didn't have to do much but anyways I named the reader for future references when I write part two
Definitions:
Mealy- Mouthed: Hypocritical, Cowardly
Wiseacre: Someone who makes smart, saucy remarks.
Heave: Vomit
Dolt/Addlepated: A stupid or Foolish person.
Dizzy: Goofy, Crazy

I'm unsure of what to say, everything that comes to mind either vanishes or sounds wrong

I'm unsure of what to say, everything that comes to mind either vanishes or sounds wrong. This is bad timing, yes I know. After what happened with Sarah, I can never go back to being who I was. Knowing she put her life down, for me, for you. The look on everyone's faces, seeing how they looked happy that "the witch" was gone. Though they are all dolt, I know and so do you. They hated her for being who she was, which makes them nothing but Mealy- Mouthed Considering, they were willing to kill her for something that had little effect on them. I know for sure that night, under the tree...we would have died with her. I cant help but wish we did, and though it seems harsh it is the truth. Knowing she died alone, knowing we had to watch...only makes me want to heave more. Though We did lose a lot that night, we still have one thing. We have the memories, I can still remember when We all filched a pig from the Pastor. I suppose he didn't really care, I'm sure he knew yet never said a word. I remember when we argued after, you were quite uptight at the time but I don't blame you. Sarah was a wiseacre, perhaps that's what I liked about her. She was brave, you are too, but I am not. Instead of speaking to you, I choose to run away, but there's nowhere to go if I'm all alone. If I can't wake at the sight of light, turning to see you or Sarah's face, what point is there to wake up at all? I've been having nightmares Hannah, they make me wish that me, you and Sarah were all together again. So you could stay awake with me, telling me it's okay. I hadn't noticed how despite, your addlepated mother you still attempted to keep us together. I miss Isaac more than ever, I hope he's still as Dizzy as always. Hopefully Lizzie and Abbie are not disheartened for long, soon they will be able to smile brightly. Not hanging on to the bad memories but instead the good ones. When I close my eyes I can still remember that night we all danced around that blazing fire. Smiling at each other like kids, we were with friends, we were with family. I miss them, I miss you and I miss that feeling. I do wish to see the fall of Solomon Goode, but I have wasted too many nights racking my brain with ways to make him feel what I felt. What it feels like to lose something that means everything to you. Don't dwell on my words though, one day people will see who he really is, and maybe I'll be watching from afar. Maybe one day we will all meet, though as someone else and finish what was once started.

       Meet you again,
                                  Serene