Deena x fem reader- Overdue

A/n: I hate this Sm but I finished it at like 3am so Eh it's fine for Rn, got this idea from a imagine on Tumblr btw

From the beginning you and Deena didn't know what exactly you were gonna tell your friends. Do you tell them that you're dating? Do you tell them that you joined the fruit business and that Deena was your partner?

Technically it wouldn't exactly be easy to explain what was actually going on with you and her. Your relationship was going painfully slow, and a big reason for that was you. No matter how many sexual innuendos or dirty jokes you made, you were painfully inexperienced. Like seriously....you didn't know what to do.

Past the feeling that engulfed you whenever you were around Deena, you were a nervous wreck. You and Deena had been "dating" for a little over a month, and each day was tougher then the one before. Even holding her hand made you want to have a heart attack, which was really ironic. Considering how you take on this character that just struts around in confidence, not scared of anything.

The truth was, you were scared...scared shitless. You and Deena hadn't even kissed,  which seems pretty weird. You were just scared that maybe it would be weird, sticky and nasty. You felt immature, and embarrassed knowing that Deena experienced things that you were too creeped out to think about doing.

...Well there was a time when you....actually never mind. Okay so you weren't exactly super innocent, some times you took a peak in the magazines and even the tapes. You couldn't be blamed though, you were a hormonal teen...it's normal...yeah. The point is that you wanted to go a little further, a lot further actually but that's like way ahead of time.

You and Deena had been in your room for hours, just hanging out. The lights slightly dimmed, your window open wide enough to see the moon, with a movie playing and Deena failing to catch popcorn in her mouth. You loved moments like this, where you felt like you could do whatever..maybe even stop pretending.

"Are you okay" you hear from beside you, you turn to give Deena a questioning look. "You've been like staring at the wall for 3 minutes straight." You sit up awkwardly, "oh um sorry?" Shit..yeah that's the exact word that came to mind. You were being awkward again, you wanted to desperately slap the awkwardness out of yourself.

"Are you mad because of that one piece of popcorn that hit your eye? Is it still hurting? I did say sorry." She rambles, sitting up with you.

"No No, that's not it" you rush out with widened eyes. "Then what is it" She drops her shoulders a bit in defeat.

You sigh, turning around swinging your legs over the side of the bed. "I don't know-I do know..I mean.." You stand up, walking over to your dresser with Deena in tow. You held in a groan as you stumbled over your words like an idiot.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" You hear from behind you as Deena leans her head over your shoulder. "I just..it's so hard" in any other moment Deena would have said something like "that's what she said" but she leaned towards a different approach.

"Hey it's okay, you can talk to me" your breath hitches in your throat at the feeling of her breath against your neck (that gave me flashbacks but yeah whatever) her hands slowly wrapped around your waist to try and comfort you.

"I'm so bad at this Deena, there are so many things I'm wasting too much time on. I should be doing things, fun things..in many fun positions!" Deena furrowed her eyebrows In confusion, not understanding what you meant at all. Her eyes suddenly widen as she comes to realization, "hey, I told you to stop worrying about that." She turns you around to face her.

You look down in embarrassment, feeling annoyed at the fact that you were embarrassed in the first place. "It's okay if you're not ready Y/N-"

"But I am ready" you snap your head up to look at her. "Oh" Deena mumbled. "Yeahhh" you drag out, scratching your neck awkwardly.

You both were engulfed into a deafening silence. "Don't be nervous, we'll do this together"(obviously) She reached up and moved your hand away from your neck. Taking your other hand gently, to clasp onto hers. "But..what if I'm like really bad" you whispered, almost afraid to say such vulnerable words. "Then we'll try again until you've got it right" she reassures.

"Ok" you respond, looking her in the eyes. If you looked hard enough, you could literally see yourself in her eyes. You could even see how frizzy your hair was, from when Deena practically beat you to death with your sister's hello kitty pillow.

You watched as Deena slowly trailed her hands up your arms. You hesitantly reached up running a hand through Deena's curly hair, feeling as her hand slightly dropped.

The moment seemed way more intimate then you expected, as a shaky sigh escaped your mouth. This was actually about to happen, you actually were gonna kiss Deena. Like on the lips, not the cheek...not the forehead..the lips. That thought alone made you even more nervous, as Deena slowly leaned closer.

Ignoring the bad and scary thoughts you decided to just lean in too. You both had leaned in close enough for your lips to slightly brush against eachother.

A bunch of your thoughts were telling you to just back up and go to sleep, but you knew that, that wasn't exactly what you wanted. "Can I?" Deena whispered, barely audible but you caught her words.

"Yeah" you respond, your lips slightly pushing against each other as you spoke. Next thing you know, her lips are flush against yours. You followed her lead as she started off slow. Her hand was placed on your neck as her thumb softly rubbed the underline of your jaw and her other hand wrapped around your waist in a attempt to pull you closer.

You breathed into the kiss, your hands laying flat on her chest feeling it rise and fall.

You slightly pull back only to feel your bottom lip captured in between Deena's lips (idfk what to say now..). You let out a quiet moan, connecting your lips again; this time tilting your head a bit. Her hand on your waist lowers slightly, as her other hand leaves your jaw. You feel your hips being pulled forward as she pulled you closer by the loops in your jeans (I don't know what they're fucking called).

You swing your arms over her shoulder, wrapping them around her neck. Deena groans against your lips, in no time you both were out of breath, with your foreheads placed against each other and harsh breaths escaping your once conjoined lips.

"Was that okay?" You breath out, "Y/n.." she chuckles "that was amazing" she adds, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Yeah?" "Yeah" she assures. "You wanna try again?" You suggest, a smile on your lips. "Yeah" she whispers, pulling you into another kiss.