Slight Yandere Cindy x Fem Reader- Water loves Generators

A/n
Cindy isn't as crazy in this she's just weird and she has like a rollercoaster of emotions going on.
Requested by @tinybones21

Cindy did everything for you, to be quite simple

Cindy did everything for you, to be quite simple. She was your shoulder to cry on, she was the person you'd rant to, she helped you do your hair when you were having trouble, she even did your homework multiple times when you missed school.

The saying goes "the little things matter the most". So why didn't you bother to bat a eyelash at her, why did you always treat her like some friend?

She was way more than that, and she knew that. She just had to help you realize that. She had to show you that she was the only one who truly cared for you. The only one who would do anything for, she just needed to find out how.

Now that was the real question, and the answer was right there and marked in big words that obviously she was only conscious of.

You were in the Schools book club, yeah it seemed lame but not only were you cute but you were also smart so Cindy felt that was a win win thing anyways.

Cindy had "coincidentally" been put into the same club as you. There was a huge snow storm, and the whole club seemed to have to go into some kind of lock down until it was over.

It didn't seem so serious to you, but it was getting cold and with the electricity completely fucked you had no source of warm air.

There were a total of 14 people in the book club but only 7 members had stayed back . Miraculously, you and Cindy had seemed to be two of those members.

After the lights went out, phone calls were made, and parents had been worried. You all split up looking for flashlights, snacks and maybe something to keep you all content.

You all wanted to split up in a group of 3 and 4 but Cindy somehow convinced you all that a group of 5 and 2 was better.

So that sort of explains why you and Cindy were in the music room. Usually during music class you would all cut off the lights and sing while waving around Flashlights for like some stress relief crap that your teacher told you about.

The blinds that covered the windows were opened slightly, illuminating beams of light through the dim room. "It should be around here somewhere" you look into one of Mr. Greens drawers seeing rulers..why does he have rulers. "So um hows everything with um Jerry?" Cindy spoke from the other side of the classroom.

You and Jerry had been dating but after a mutual agreement to be friends you both just ended it. It felt wrong to say, but you were relieved it was over. You both just weren't meant for each other, but that didn't stop you from still being friends. "It's cool I guess" you respond trying to keep it simple.

Although you weren't really into Jerry a lot, you still felt for him and talking about him did feel a little weird. "Great. I mean people grow apart all the time" Cindy responds looking on a shelf.