Kurt Gif Imagine 1

You and Kurt had been secretly dating for over 3 months now

You and Kurt had been secretly dating for over 3 months now. And at first the whole sneaking around thing was fun, but now it was just a drag. Before, you both didn't tell anyone because you liked the idea of getting caught. You liked the fear, and the adrenaline you felt together but now, you were hiding it because you felt like you had to.

Well Kurt did, you didn't see why it was such a huge problem for him to date a Shadysider.

It wasn't like you were part of some cult.

Which was why you and him were arguing in the first place.

"So you're angry at me for not wanting to hide our relationship?" You stare at him in disbelief.

"No, I'm angry because you don't understand how I feel. You know how I feel about this yet you're still trying to force me to do something I don't want to do." He whisper yells, afraid someone might me outside of the mess hall listening.

"Because you haven't given me a good reason to why you want to hide our relationship in the first place. Are you ashamed or something?" You stand up, folding your arms across your chest, giving him a accusing stare.

"Maybe I am, do you really think I'd ruin my reputation for you? I'm sorry but, you're nothing special" he retorts, he regretted his words as soon as they left his mouth.

But there was no going back now. You just stare at him for a moment completely dumbfounded by his words. "Are you serious right now?!" You walk up to him. He doesn't respond.

"You know what you are? You're a coward!" You snap, shoving him.

"You're a stupid, fucking Coward. I can't believe you, you were my first everything and you're just..." you trailed off, "gonna throw that away?" No more than 20 minutes ago he seemed pretty happy.

Now all of a sudden, 'you weren't anything special' it made no sense.

He turned his head, refusing to look at you. His shoulders tense as he clenched his jaw in anger.

He couldn't understand why you were so angry at him, after all he was doing this for you because then maybe you wouldn't be as angry when you found out the secret he was keeping from you.

You let a dry laugh fall from your lips, tears forming in your eyes as he refused to speak. "Right...okay" you raise your hands backing up.

"I don't know why I expected more from you" you scoff, walking around him, making sure to bump his shoulder on your way out.

Kurt watched your retreating figure, feeling a overwhelming sense of regret.

His head was swarming with different scenarios that could have ended way better. He sat down on one of the benches, internally beating himself up for not going after you.

"What's wrong with Y/n" he heard a voice from behind him, a voice he had grown very familiar with.

He turned to face the owner of the voice "Joan" He sighs.