Kate x Kalivoda Fem reader- Secret?

Okay so I think this is good...

Requested by @Bryannabaker32

Keeping a secret?- pfft easy

Keeping a secret?- pfft easy. Throwing water on some chick who stole your food?- easier. Keeping a secret from your brother?- hard EXTREMELY HARD.

Surprisingly Simon is a very protective of you, he kinda sees you as the Pluto to his Neptune or the moon to his Sun.

So After the scare from your brother, Simon was a lot more cautious with the things you did, and the trouble you seemed to always get into.

He even once told you that the words 'I'm looking for trouble' were basically splattered on your forehead.

You always seemed to tangle yourself into things that you couldn't get out of. Including your current situation.

Yeah maybe it would've been easier if you would have told him the truth beforehand, but you couldn't help the small part of you that was scared about how he'd react.

The truth was that You were like 101% Lesbian and on top of that, you also were secretly dating someone who happened to be your brother's best friend.

You couldn't let him find out, and surprisingly you were good at being subtle. Considering you had to double down on your affectionate acts, your whole relationship with Kate seemed pretty platonic to the public.

You were just starting high school anyways, so to the public eye you and Kate's relationship only formed from a mutual relation with Simon.

For a while you were okay with being just that, but Everytime you found yourself alone with her. Sharing what felt like a million words in the form of innocent kisses, as you held each other closely in a manner that no 'platonic' relationship would even consider friendly, it made you regret it.

It made you regret hiding what you felt and whom you felt it for. Unbeknownst to you, Kate had felt the same from the start.

Kate liked the fun in her life, the fact that one minute she could just be one thing but with you she could be another. It felt amazing, the feeling of wanting to get caught but not wanting to at the same time.

At first sight, Kate thought you were weird, and annoying. From the way you didn't really bother to speak to her, and the way your dark humor Confused her most of the time. But Simon adored you, and after a while of getting to know you, she understood why.

It started off with you both greeting each other publicly and sitting together for lunch. Now, you both were sneaking off to arcades together, to the movies and buying each other small trinkets that you thought the other would like.

The small knocks on your window getting more and more familiar each time. Following the random hair ties that you would always keep, not even caring that they made your wrist itch.