Chapter 26. Starting with training

Due to the fact my dimension has a different time and date, my mom hadn't noticed anything of my two weeks vacation with Sideswipe. That was great and I had an amazing two weeks with Sideswipe at the coast. I already missed it. He was serious about the training sessions and wanted to start it today. My mom isn't home so I can easily sneak back into the base without her knowledge but there will come a day I need to tell her. I just hope that day won't be anytime soon. I have been lying to her for what feels like weeks already.

Sideswipe studied me as stood in front of him. "What)" I asked, raising a brow. "Not really the outfit I had in mind," he said. I arched an brow, "what do you mean?" I asked confused. "I was more thinking about a uniform?" He asked. "Oh, because I have one in my closet," I deadpanned. "Don't get me wrong, the sports bra and leggings are sexy and okay for a fitness workout but not for a heavy military training," he said. "You said you would go easy on me," I muttered. "Yeah, I will... relax. Grr first few days," he said,— smirking. I nudged his side.

"Anyway, let's go. It's fine," he sighed and started walking. "So, what do we start with?" I asked. "Hand combat," he replied without looking. "You're ten times better then me," I muttered. "Yup." I glanced at him, "what? It's true," he mocked. "Not really comforting, isn't it?" I mocked. He smirked and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "No, but you'll be fine, pumpkin," he purred. I stretched my neck to catch his lips but he pulled back to my annoyance. "Nah uh! I am your trainer, would be inappropriate." I snorted, "yes, sir." He smirked a little, "why smirking? Isn't that inappropriate?" I asked. "I am smirking because you will definitely call me that in other circumstances as well."

"In other circumstances? During a mission?" I teased. "You know exactly what I mean, Sky." I hummed and stepped in front of him. "You can't take her serious, brother." I should have know Sunstreaker would be here too to give his opinion or laugh at me. Probably the last one though. "Are you part of the cheerleader team?" Sunstreaker mocked, stepping next his twin. "Thank you, Sunstreaker," I replied sarcastically. "Honestly, you're better off naked." I rolled my eyes, "you're being dramatic," I muttered. "It's just for once, Sunstreaker but I'll put your suggestion on my bucket list." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, "mechs will be mech, huh?" I mocked. "Facts," he said in sync. "Are you here to laugh at me?"

"No, Sunstreaker is here to fight you and I'll try to guide you," he explained. "I didn't even won from a bunch of rookies and you expect me to win from your brother? Logical," I muttered. "I'll be easy on you human." I hummed and watched Sunstreaker circle me. Thus is going to end in a disaster for sure. I am not a match for the twins in general. "Punch him," Sideswipe ordered. I walked up to Sunstreaker who had stopped circling me and he was rather amused then serious. I punched him in the gut and he didn't even flinch instead he started laughing. "That's not a punch! That's more like tickling!" He laughed. "You need to hit him harder. He can handle it," Sideswipe said.

I did what every girl is good is. A bitch slap. I hit his cheek so hard it left a red spot behind and his laughing had stopped. "I should have hit you harder," I muttered. "No, you hit me hard enough," he growled. "Next time, aim for something else," Sideswipe said after a brief silence. "Be a little bit more specific with that, Sideswipe. Next time I am not able to have kids anymore," Sunstreaker mocked. "Drama queen." He shot me a glare, "okay, okay... guys." Sideswipe came between us. "Aim for his chest and gut." He said as he pointed at the area. "Yeah yeah..."

"I'll slap his head if he's being an asshole," he added. I laughed at that. "She's right, you're being dramatic. Stop whining like a puppy." Sunstreaker was offended and shot me a look that told he's not going to be easy on me. An hour later, I was dead to say at least. "You need a new pair lungs," Sunstreaker taunted. "I need to replace a lot of things thanks to you." He shrugged and crouched down, "you're being dramatic." I gave him a really look. "Pumpkin? Ironhide asked urgently for me, so Sunny will keep an close eye on you. Try to drink enough!" He said and sprinted off. I was about to hoist myself up, but Sunstreaker scooped me up in move and carried me to his room. "Honestly, it's nice of you to carry me."

"Nah, it was just self interest actually. I didn't want you to take forever and whine," he said. He gently placed me on the ground which surprised me again. I hummed and leaned against the wall as he typed the code of his door. "Take a shower," he said, removing his leg holster and placed it on the desk. I walked up to him and reached out for his sore cheek. "I am sorry." He narrowed his eyes, "what is it you want, Skylar?" He asked with a sigh. "No, I am being serious." Sunstreaker sighed and waved his hand. "It's fine." I stumbled over to the closet and grabbed a few things. "You'd like to get a massage?" He asked. I glanced at him to see if was joking or not.

"I am serious about it. I was pretty tough on you today."
"You would?" I asked. "Yeah..." he grabbed a bathrobe and threw it at me. "Pull this one when you finished showering," I gave a small nod and headed for the bathroom. The shower helped a little bit against my aching muscles. Once I finished, I pulled on the bathrobe. "Better?" He asked as I walked in. "Slightly."

"Good, lay down."

Sunstreaker got behind me, his hands over my waist and removed the bathrobe slowly. I laid down and he straddled me, pouring some oil over my back and began massaging. "You're good." He hummed, giving a little bit more pressure. "I am good at everything," he mumbled. He followed my spine and all the way back up. Very relaxing. I thought he would be really rough but that wasn't the case at all. I haven't seen him this gentle before. "Hey, Sky?"

I hummed and opened my eyes, looking at him over my shoulder. "You'd stay, right?" He asked. "That's the plan." He hummed and stopped for a moment, lowering his head and pressed a kiss on my cheek. "Where was that for?" I mumbled. He shrugged and continued massaging me. "Are you not embarrassed?" He asked quietly.

I snorted, "Sideswipe has seen me naked too when we were making out—" I bit my lip. "Gotcha." He whispered in my ear. I blushed madly, "you think I am stupid?" He asked as he massaged my arms. "Honestly, I thought you dropped the subject. Did Sideswipe tell you?" I asked. "No, I just knew it but know you confirmed it. When? When did you two Frag?" He asked. "We didn't frag. He wanted it, but I didn't. So, it stayed with making out. Sideswipe said he had a responsibility and didn't want to get me in trouble so he told me to forget about it."

"Asshole."
I raised a brow, "I thought you would be mad." Now it was his turn to raise his brow. "Why would I be mad? If Sides wants to make out with you or frag you, why would I tell him to not do it?" He asked. "I don't know. I thought you would be mad or whatever. Sometimes siblings can be a little overprotective and knowing you..." I trailed off. "Look, I love my brother. All I want his him to be happy."

He sat beside me and I rolled on my back to look at him. "Yeah?" I asked. He nodded, "I am really happy you think that way, Sunstreaker," I said, sitting up straight. "Really? Why?" He asked. "Sides and I are dating."
He stared at me for minutes. "Wait, Wha—" I got up and grabbed my underwear. "You're dating my twin brother?" He asked. "Yes, I was scared what you would think. I am glad you're not mad or anything."

Nothing came out of his mouth. I kissed his cheek before pulling my shirt over my head. "Honestly, I am really happy that you're thinking this way," I said and briefly hugged him. Sunstreaker got up as well. "Yeah... yeah of course..." he mumbled and avoided my eyes. He reached for his pocket and grabbed a note, folding it and threw it away. "Just go find, Sideswipe."
I looked at him, "you're not coming?"

"No, I have other plans."
I kissed his cheek again and walked over to the door. "Thanks, Sunny..." he nodded as he turned away from me.