Chapter 39. Hard time

I didn't feel comfortable. Sunstreaker was stalking me. Sideswipe told me to be careful the other day. I had spotted him but didn't get the change to ask him to leave. He's playing a dangerous game. Perhaps, I am playing a dangerous game. He wants me and he won't let anyone take me away from him. Chase tapped on my shoulder. 'You know who I saw today?' He asked. 'Sunstreaker?' I asked. He nodded. 'Why? What did you do? I thought bayverse was a closed chapter,' he said. 'Sideswipe started to visit me. He missed me and I missed him.'

'So, all the moments you were gone, you were with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker?' He asked. I nodded. 'Mom doesn't know?' I shook my head. 'You better do something about him because, he's on the verge of something,' he said. I sighed and watched him leave. That wasn't anything new. I walked upstairs and sat down, only to be welcomed by Sunstreaker. I uttered a scream. The mech forcefully pushed me against the wall, covering my mouth. 'Damn it, Skylar,' he snarled. I flinched. 'You've been a really naughty dirty girl. Think you can get away with it?' He whispered dangerously near my ear. 'Are the stories I've heard true?' He hissed quietly,— removing his hand from my mouth so I can finally speak.

'Sunstreaker, I am sorry. It's just not working out between the three of us,' I said. 'It will! You need to trust me... us!' He snapped. I sighed. 'Let me tell you this, Skylar. I won't let you get away this easily. Next time I catch you talking or hanging with a guy, you are going to regret it for life,' he snapped and threw me on the floor. My eyes widened a little. 'I am sick of this behavior. You're mine, not from some sort of hideous male. They can't even call themselves 'man' they will never be as good as I am. Why would you just throw everything away?' He snapped. I sighed and slowly got up. 'Because you can't work things out with your brother,' I snapped back. He grabbed my throat tightly. 'This is not the moment for you to step up to me and snap. You hear me?' I gasped for air and nodded.

The mech let go of me and dropped me on the floor and second time. I rubbed my throat and looked up. 'I hope I was clear.' I slowly got up and nodded. He wrapped his arm around my waist. 'Don't you have anything to say to me?' He asked dangerously. 'You wanted us... now you have us so don't let your feelings stand in the way, get it?' I nodded. Sunstreaker kissed me. I pulled away from me. 'Anyway, I am busy so...' I trailed off while passing him. 'Skyla?' I glanced at him. His eyes were hard and showed anger. 'I love you. Can I go now?' He gave a small nod.

He slapped my ass as I turned around. 'Now you can go,' he said. I shook my head. Sunstreaker followed me. 'Oh, hi, Sunstreaker.' The mech gave a brief nod towards my brother. 'So, you two are... together?' He asked. 'We are working on it,' was his only reply. 'Your sister is really stubborn,' he added. 'He's grumpy because I broke up. He and his brother can't get along. They're bickering all the time. Fighting so much they badly injure each other and I don't want that.'

'Right...'

'But your sister just got back to me. Everything is good now and we have talked about it. One more word coming from her means I've to kill her and... that would be a shame.' I gave Sunstreaker a look. 'Did you two have... sex or...?' He trailed. 'I wouldn't tell you if I did, but no. We don't,' I sulked. 'Yet...' Sunstreaker sulked. 'She's my sister!'

Sunstreaker approached my little brother. 'And you're her boyfriend, got it.' Sunstreaker narrowed his eyes at him. 'Just don't make her pregnant.' Sunstreaker and I shot him a glare. 'Just sayin'... allien babies.' He joked before walking off. Sunny turner back towards me. 'I don't want babies,' I muttered. 'Me neither. Another reason to stick together,' a weak smile formed on my lips.

'Why don't you come back upstairs with me again?' He asked flirtatiously. 'Stop it, Sunstreaker.' I gave him a look. Like a little kid, he sat down and gave me that cranky stare. When it was just Sideswipe and me, everything was so much easier. Sunstreaker is the trouble maker and he'll always be the trouble maker. He's stubborn, arrogant and hates it if he can't be first at something. He gets so mean when he doesn't get what he wants. He used to get everything he wants but in a relationship, that doesn't always work that way. I really need to find a solution to his dominant behavior because it makes him dangerous and unpredictable.

I studied him as he was scrolling through his phone. 'Shall we go to your universe?' He looked up. 'Why? I like it here,' he said arrogantly. 'I bet, but I'd rather see Sideswipe as well.' He narrowed his eyes. 'Come on, handsome.' I pushed him up and we headed for his dimension. He was a bit tensed. When we arrived, I greeted Sideswipe with a hug. 'It's solved Sideswipe. The femme is ours again.' Sunstreaker slapped my ass.

I rolled my eyes. 'Shall we have a walk?' I nodded and followed him. 'I knew you can't live without me,' he said after a silence. 'I miss you, a lot and I mean how it used to be before Sunny came. The peace and the way you would pay attention to me. I really miss it. We need to find a solution to this problem.' Sideswipe grasped my hand softly. 'I know, and I am working on it. I just need you to trust me,' he said. 'You know he wants to be first. Why don't we let him do it. Let him be first. Being second isn't a bad thing. We would have much more peace than knowing Sunstreaker can walk in on us,' I said.

He shook his head. 'No, there had to be an other way. This mech is not going to be first. You're mine, Sky. It means I have to decide and not him. Maybe we should sent him for a mission so I can have you all for my own again. He won't walk in on us,' he said. 'Your brother will be upset,' I added. 'Not if he doesn't know. If he thinks he's first...'

I had a bad feeling about that. These two are not going to fix this on their own. I should make the call and whatever I decide, I can't please them both.