Chapter 33. Fighting

Sideswipe had been serious about. He didn't leave me alone anymore and kept checking where his brother was. He didn't trust me. It was bullshit. They're brothers, they share their girl and yet, they keep fighting. Sideswipe pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're pissed off. I can see it in your eyes," he said. "I am not mad... that's not the right word... just frustrated."
He hummed and kissed my neck. "All I want is some attention from you," he whispered. I glanced at him and snorted. "You have my attention all day, 24/7."

Sideswipe forced me to straddled him. He brushed some hair from my face and kissed me. I hummed and leaned into him, deepening the kiss. "You'd like that?" He whispered and got up, pushing me down on the bed. "I want you," he murmured. I nuzzled in my neck. "You haven't figured things out with your brother yet," I stated. He rolled his eyes. "Shall we forget about that? I am really in the mood so don't ruin that." I snorted and allowed him to kiss me again. "I am in the mood," he repeated.

"You told me."

He sighed and sat back. "You're not in the mood?" He asked, giving me an annoyed yet disappointed look. "No, I am not." He growled and got up. "Alright fine, then I will have fun with myself," he snapped and marched over to the bathroom. "Sideswipe!" I jumped back on my feet and blocked his way. "Come on, don't be like this now." He pulled his head away when I wanted to kiss him. "You don't care!" He snapped. "That's not true, Sideswipe. Don't be like this now." He shook his head. "I want to complete the damn bond! Is that so hard for you to understand? I want to be with you forever. Please, let's start bonding."

He tugged on my arm. "All I ask if you can to talk to your brother, that's all." He gritted his teeth. "So you can do what?" He snapped. "He's twin, Sideswipe. I am the reason why there's a distance between you two and I don't want that. You love each other, he's your brother."
He rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes, Sideswipe. You know I am right," I mumbled. He snorted, very annoyed. "Sideswipe..." I grabbed his hands but he pulled back and passed me, slamming the door shut. "Thank you for ruining my mood!" He shouted. He's not a happy mech.

I sat down and grabbed a book. Sideswipe walked in with only dark blue training pants an hour later. His hair still wet. Grumpily he sat down and grabbed his phone, ignoring me existence. "Sideswipe." I got up and sat on the edge. "Hey..." I tapped his tummy. He slapped my hand away. I snitched his phone out of his hands. "Hey!" He snapped. He snitched it back and glared daggers at me. "Stop! Okay! You ruined my mood. I finally have a girl and she doesn't even want to interface!" He shouted. "Hey, you don't have to shout."

"You're tired... why don't you get some sleep?" I asked. He growled but I grabbed the blanket and threw it over his body. "Get some sleep, grumpy." He was only able to glare at me. "You don't have to mother me!" He snarled. I laid his phone down on the nightstand and covered him up. "I am not tired," he grumbled. I hummed. He was already asleep before I got up. I rubbed his head for a moment and shut the blinds. He would never admit he's tired.

I left the room quietly and headed to the cafeteria. Ten minutes into eating my snack, Sunstreaker joined and wrapped his arm around me, nuzzling in my neck. He can be so affectionate. "How's my strong warrior doing?" I purred. "You never called me that before," he murmured. I hummed and nuzzled my nose with his. "But you are, isn't it?" I asked. He gave a small nod and rested his head on my shoulder. "I missed you."

A smile formed on my lips. "I know you do. Sideswipe is keeping me occupied," I murmured. "I want you too," he muttered under his breath. He sounded like a little child. "Sunstreaker, Sideswipe and you need to work things out."
"I tried to talk to him, Skylar! I tried but he completely ignored me. I am trying to talk, but he doesn't want to talk to me."
He sat up straight. "I have the same rights as he does. That he found you before I did doesn't mean anything. I just want some attention from you too. He's just jealous," he sulked. "Why would he be jealous?" I asked, drawing some circles on the table with my finger. "Because I am better in dating."!

"You left me at our date and avoided me..."
"Not that part..." he sulked.
"Which part?"
"The part—" he cut himself off.

"I am just more romantic," he stated firmly. "You are romantic and naughty." He raised a brow. "Why am I naughty? Sideswipe is naughty and dirty minded." I couldn't disagree but I was sure Sunny had some dirty thoughts too.
We sat for some time and chatted until we had to face a very ticked off Sideswipe. "I am sleeping for only a couple of hours and you ran straight back to my brother!" He spat and slammed his fist on the table. "It wasn't like that. I was just eating and he joined. It was a coincidence."

Sunstreaker got up to face his twin brother. "You don't know what the word sharing mean, do you!?" He snapped. Sideswipe pushed Sunstreaker forcefully. "I share whatever I want to share, asshole!" He sneered. I didn't want to come between them, they had to settle a few things. "Don't challenge me, Sideswipe!" Sunstreaker snarled. "Well I am. Dirty slut!" Sideswipe sneered. That was the bloody limit. Sunstreaker charged at his twin and slammed him on the ground. I gasped, just as a few other soldiers as they completely started to beat each other up.

"She's mine!" Sideswipe sneered. "Oh no! She's not! I will drag her whenever I want!" Sunstreaker hissed back and punched his brother right in the face. Sideswipe slammed his brothers head into a table. Energon seemed from his forehead. "Boys! Stop." I tried to stop them and get their attention but they were in a bliss of fury and rage. Both had ugly bruises, cuts and scratches. I just wanted them to stop. I never thought they would charge at each other. I thought they would yell and scowl at one another.

Ratchet marched and took note of the fighting brothers. He tried to break them up but couldn't do it. Sunstreaker kicked Sideswipe with his knee in his stomach twice. Sideswipe groaned and held his stomach in pain. He got up and hit Sunstreaker. "Enough!" Ironhide roared. The two brothers stopped fighting. Ironhide grabbed Sideswipe and pulled him away and so did Ratchet with Sunstreaker. "That idiot started it!" Sunstreaker roared.

"What's the fight about?" Ironhide snarled. "He's trying to steal her from me. The femme is mine, I found and I decide whether he frags her or not!" Sideswipe spat. "You have no right to tell me what to do. I don't need your fucking permission," he spat. "Enough!" I snapped. They glanced at me. "I am going back home and I am not returning until you two are able to share a room again and sleep in the same bed."

"No! Skylar Please... don't go. I am sorry."

I raised my hand and glared at Sideswipe. "Don't go," he shouted after me. I didn't want to hear it and left.