Chapter 32. Interuption

Sideswipe's hand was resting on my lap. He forced to have a drive with him but deep down I knew he did to attempt getting me back. I love him, but I want him to work things out with his brother first. His eyes landed on me for a split second. "I love you..."

"I love you too, Sideswipe. You know that," I mumbled and touched his cheek. "Then be mine. Let's go to the base and bond," he stated. "Sideswipe we talked about this. Sunstreaker is your first priority right now," I stated. He shook his head and looked back at the road.

"No, he's not..." he mumbled under his breath. "Have you spoken to him?" He questioned. "No, not of the course of six days," I replied and shrugged. "Neither to me... what have you been doing?" He asked. "I was home, remember?" I asked. He grasped my hand and kissed the back.

Back at the base, I was about to walk off, but Sideswipe grasped my arm. "Come with me, baby," he murmured. It's impossible to start an argument when he's in this mood. "I want to spend some time with you before you disappear again," Sideswipe stated.

I sat by his side and switched on the TV. "Hey, would you mind giving me a soda can?" He asked and pointed at the minibar. "What do you want?" I asked. "You pick." I threw him the soda can, which he caught with ease and took off my shoes.

"What have you been doing? Back at home?" He asked. "Not much, studying," I grumbled. He hummed and wrapped his arm around me. "I am going to mall tomorrow," I said. "The mall? It's my job to come along," he stated. "Your job?" He nodded and smiled.

"I need to give a training but we can go together after that. Shall we meet a few blocks away from your home?" He asked. "I am coming." I glanced at him. "What about Sunny?" I questioned. Sideswipe simply shrugged like he didn't care.

"Sideswipe, honestly, how long are you going to do this? Can't you talk to him?" I asked. "No, asshole," he muttered. I hit him. "Don't say that. You're rude." He arched a brow. "Sunstreaker is always rude," he grumbled. "He's romantic." Sideswipe snorted in disbelief. "He's not."

I turned Sideswipe head and pressed my lips on his. I softly rubbed his cheek and smiled. "Sometimes, I can't stand you, you know," I mumbled. My lips ghosted over his. Sideswipe smirked and kissed me again. "You can't live without me, babe."

I was about to reply but a knock on the door caught us off guard. Sideswipe grunted and got up. "Sophia?" She marched in like she owned the place and looked at me. "Lennox is asking for you!" I slid off the bed, "alright." "
"For what?"

Sophia shrugged and was more then happy to see me leave. "See you later," I said and walked off. I couldn't stand it, what is Sophia up too? I know she's jealous."
I knocked on Lennox's door before walking in. "Skylar? What can I do for you?"

"Sophia said you wanted to see me?" Lennox laid his pen down. "No, she said that?" He asked. "Yeah. She burst in like she owned the place but I guess she wants to steal Sideswipe." I shrugged and was about to leave. "Wait, sit down."

"Now you're here I wanted to ask you something."
I crossed my legs. "What are you going to tell your parents? They need to know the truth. I would like to know what my daughter is doing," Lennox said.

I hated the intense look he was giving. "Honestly, I don't know. I have talked about it with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, but decided it was better to wait a little longer, unless you expect me to tell them as soon as possible. Perhaps you can join me?"

"It's not that I force you into anything. I am just saying that it's important for them to know what's going on with you," he stated. "I will tell them soon," I mumbled. He gave a small nod and sat back. "That's all."

I got up and left. Sideswipe wasn't in his room, so I assumed in the hanger. I was right, he was hanging out with Sophia. I felt two hands grasp my hips. Sunstreaker pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on top of my head.

"You're okay?" I asked. He hummed and watched his brother. "I haven't seen you for a while." He snorted, "you were the one to avoid me... you weren't even at the base," he grumbled.

We watched Sophia and Sideswipe interact. "Are you up to do something naughty?" He asked. "Oh, Sunny. You still didn't get over it?" I asked. "No, not really. I was so close on overloading. My brother ruined it."

I sighed and turned around to face him. "You made out with my brother too. So, why can't I make out with you too?" He asked. "The circumstances are different." He crossed his arms. "Different?" He snapped. "Don't be grumpy, okay?"

He grabbed me and took me with him, into a small storage room and locked the door. "Sunstreaker—" he cut me off as he took off his leg holster and opened his jeans. "Our secret. All I ask." He said as he was exposed to me.

"Don't let me make look an idiot for rejecting me."
I approached and got on my knees. "You owe me something." Sunstreaker held his shirt up. "Why?" He asked. I looked up to him again while I grabbed the base. "You know why."

"At least I won't ask you forget about it. I want you to remember," he said smirking. I shook my head. Sunstreaker wasn't vocal at all as I did what he wanted me to do. He leaned against the door and buckled his hips, groaning softly.

As he came, I got up and wiped my mouth clean. "Happy?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed his pants, hoisting it back up. "Yup. Good girl." He lifted my chin and caught my lips. "Our secret?" I asked. He nodded and unlocked the door. "Blowjob is innocent, right?"

"You want assurances?" He shook his head and left quickly before someone would Suspect something. "Mechs will be mechs I guess." I headed towards Sideswipe's room but along the way, Sideswipe caught up with me again."

"What did Lennox say? Urgent?" I shook my head. "Sophia made it up. So she could have you," I sulked. Sideswipe wrapped his arm around me and was about to kiss me but I pulled back. He frowned, "did you just reject a kiss? From me?" He laughed and stopped in front of me.

"Naughty girl." He thought I was joking. "Shall we go to your room?" I asked. He raised a brow but smirked. "Kiss." I pressed a quick kiss on his cheek. "Let's go."
He tightly grabbed my arm at the point he was bruising me.

"Kiss."

His playful tune was gone. It was a demand. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in a kiss, forcing his tongue in my mouth, exactly what I didn't want him to do. He frowned and pulled back, "what have you been doing?" He asked.

His blue eyes drilled holes in my body. "Skylar Julia Banes... what have you been doing?" He asked. "You never call me that." He tightened his grip on me. "What have you been doing?" He asked, but this time he sounded annoyed.

"I was with your twin." He gritted his teeth. "My twin? So what I am tasting is him?" He asked. I didn't reply to that. "It was just a blowjob. Nothing I haven't done with you before. It was just something innocent."

"We're you exposed to him?" I shook my head. "No, I was full dressed. Honestly, it was nothing special, okay?" I asked. He snorted and shot me a glare. "I can't believe it. Why?" He asked. "I guess he needed it."

"You did it secretly." I snorted, "you wanted me to do it in the main hanger?" I asked. "No, but you wouldn't have told me if I hadn't kissed you!" He snapped and jabbed his finger in the center of my chest.

"Eventually. You and your twin are bickering about me the entire time. It doesn't matter where I am or with who. You two get jealous every time so, no, I wouldn't have told you but that's also the other way around."

Sideswipe sucked in a breath, "no more!" He snapped and grabbed me, dragging me with him. "Are you for real?" I asked. "Doesn't look like I am joking?" He asked. I gave a small nod and followed him into his room. "Exactly."