Chapter 31. Fighting

Skylar smelled so good.
She was sitting next to me, eating while looking around and Sideswipe was right in front of me. I looked away from Skylar because I am sure it will piss off my brother when I get aroused. I wanted to ask for another date but it will end in a disaster for sure and I don't want to make the fool out of myself again. I bit my lip and took another bite of my food. The fact Sideswipe asked me to be here with him and Skylar is surprising. I thought he didn't want me near Skylar anymore.

Sideswipe glanced at me briefly. I think he felt over the bond how badly I want to have Skylar next to me. Especially after Sideswipe told its better to take a step back and leave Skylar alone. "Skylar..." the femme looked at Sideswipe and hummed. "Shall we?"
"But Sunstreaker hasn't finished yet," she said with a frown and looked at me. "It's fine. I have a patrol anyway," I said. She looked at my brother again before back at me. Did she sense something? Perhaps she did but didn't mix into it. I appreciated it, if Skylar wouldn't mix in my rivalry with my brother, it would only cause more tension. She pressed a kiss on my cheek, "good luck on your patrol," she mumbled before she got up and grabbed her plate.

"... Why did you do that?" I heard Sideswipe whisper to her. She shrugged her shoulders and didn't reply. I quickly finished and went on my patrol. By the time I got back, it was around 1 AM. Tiredly, I laid in bed and curled up. Alone.
Actually, why am I doing this. Why am I giving in to this? I have just as much right as my twin brother. I stared at the ceiling for some time. I slid out of bed and headed for Skylar's room in the other wing. She was peacefully asleep with Sideswipe next to her. A smile curled on my lips as I laid beside her and stole her body heat.

The next morning, I woke up from Skylar shifting. As far as I was concerned, she was still asleep. Her back touched my chest and her ass my crotch which made all hot. I got underneath her nighty and tracer with my finger tips over her smooth and soft fair skin of her thigh. She shuddered. I shouldn't be feeling and doing this but she made me feel this way.

I got hard and panicked a little bit as Skylar woke up too. "Sunny..." she looked over her shoulder. "What's wrong?" She asked with a frown while she turned around. I pressed my lips on hers and pushed her down. Skylar blushed madly as I pinned her down and buried my face in her neck. "Sunny..." I kissed her again and forced my tongue in her mouth. I pulled her nighty up and toyed with her panties. I gently took it off and felt her. "Sunstreaker, wait."

She grasped my arm. "I need you..."
She gave me a weak smile and opened her mouth to say something but I already hovered over her and kissed her, laying down on top of her. This felt so good and I missed this feeling. "You are so beautiful and I will make you see stars," I purred. She hummed and kissed me again. I made a soft grinding motion and got some soft moans from her.

I was pushed away from her and ended up on the ground. "What are you thinking!" My brother shouted as he got up. I looked up to him as he marched over to me. "Sideswipe, stop." Skylar hopped out and blocked his way. "It's not what it looks like—" Sideswipe cut her off. "I saw four things, he's hard, he was grinding, he was laying on top of you and you were half naked!" He spat. I hoisted myself up and earned punch across my face. "Get out!" Sideswipe roared.

"I love her too! I have just as much rights as you have!" I snapped, rubbing my jaw. "Get out!" He pushed me towards the door. "Sideswipe, you need to calm down for a bloody second. You're hurting him, stop!" She came between us. "Honestly, Sideswipe. He's your brother, what is wrong with you?" She asked. "We have a plan, remember?" He asked. I frowned, "plan? What plan?" I asked. "You haven't told him about it?"

"No."

Skylar turned towards me. "Sideswipe wants to bond with me," she stated. "Really?" I snapped and glanced at my twin. "Why haven't you told me? Why do you shut me out now you have Skylar? Am I not Important anymore? Don't you love me anymore?" I asked. "You are trying to steal my girl!" He snapped. "No, I am not! We share our girl damn it!" I shouted. Sideswipe and I stared each other for a very long time. "You always screw it up for me... you proved that when you asked her for a date and left her!" He snapped. "So did you."

"I hadn't asked her. You asked her for a date and you left her!" He screamed. "Yes because we made a promise and you broke that!" I shouted back. "Hey, boys. Calm down..." Skylar came between us again. "Sideswipe, sit down..." she pushed him down and turned towards me. "Go on, sit down." I backed off and sat down in the arm chair. My hands were shaking and I was still pissed off. "Listen, this is not gonna work. I am gonna do a step back and let you two work things out."

Sideswipe snapped his head towards her. "You can't do that! We had plans to bond this week!" He snapped. She raised her hand to silence him. "Yes, but he's your twin brother and you are already bonded to him. So, work things out with each other first... I don't want to be the reason to break your relationship. You two are brothers and very close. This is not what I want you guys to be. Fighting each other all the time and bicker about me. I don't want that. Work things out first."

Skylar got and grabbed her clothing. "Happy!" Sideswipe snapped as he got up. I got up too and blocked his way. "It didn't had to be this way if you just trust—" he punched my jaw again. "I don't trust you with Skylar, I never will and if this doesn't turn out how I had planned and Skylar doesn't come back to me... then I will never forgive for ruining it again!" He snapped before his holoform disappeared.