Chapter 18: Crazy About Each Other

My eyes fluttered open as I took in my surroundings, realizing that I was still in Leo's room. His arms were wrapped around me as he breathed softly, me never wanting to move from this position. I strained my neck to look over at him, his eyelids closed with his face completely relaxed, his blonde hair messed up from our constant love making. I felt a bit sore all over, but it was worth it. I couldn't help but reach over to peck his lips softly, him stirring a bit before waking.

"Hi," I greeted quietly, in love with how his blue eyes eventually focused on me. He scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion before fully waking up.

"Hi, sweetheart." He kissed my cheek softly and I signed in contentment, the sheets rustling a bit as he shifted.

"I feel like we're on our honeymoon or something." I ducked my head in embarrassment on how that implied marriage.

"Yeah," Leo agreed, drawing small patterns on the upper part of my bare arm. We hadn't gotten dressed yet, and were just blissfully relaxing beneath the blankets. The air conditioner had been on full blast all day, keeping us cool during our "activities."

"I wish I didn't have to go," I nearly cried. "I just want to be with you tonight. It doesn't seem fair we have to be separated."

"I'm not sure if Tobey would like it," Leo faintly smirked, finally lifting his ocean eyes to mine again. "But I wish you didn't have to go either. Piper..." His voice grew huskier as I turned so that I was facing him, his hand securing the back of my head. "I love you so much. I just want you to know that."

"Why wouldn't I know that?"

"I just want you to know how much you mean to me, okay?"

"Okay." I barely nodded as his azure orbs bored into mine. "Are you okay? You seem... I don't know kind of different."

"I feel different. I've never loved anyone this much before. You did something to me, Piper. And doing this made the feelings even stronger. I just... I don't know. I just felt like telling you how I felt, really telling you how I felt."

"I love you so much too, Leo," I softly smiled, him bringing my hand up to kiss the back of it. "We better call Tobey soon. It's getting pretty late, and I feel bad he's had to be gone all day." I sat up on the edge of the mattress, reaching down to grab my dress, but Leo stopped me, his hand on the side of my waist.

"Shower with me first?" He bit his lower lip as he gazed up at me, my cheeks turning pink.

"Okay," I agreed, kissing him softly before we both hopped into the shower. It was full of love and adoration, us washing each other's hair with shampoo. I giggled as I ran my fingers through his soft strands, loving how all of my dreams were coming true. We even washed each other, but we kept it innocent, literally only cleansing ourselves in there. When we stepped out Leo wrapped me up in a towel first, pulling me close as I smiled against his wet chest. I kissed it softly as he kept rubbing up and down my arms. "We better get dressed now."

"Would you want to wear my shirt," Leo lowly asked, making me shiver.

"Yeah," I shyly agreed, nodding as he chucked me a fresh shirt in his room, me buttoning up the light blue top. I giggled at how it covered my thighs, just spinning around as my now straight hair flew around me. Leo laughed since water droplets hit him in the face, scrunching up his nose before pulling me close. "You better get dressed too."

Leo went ahead and put on a new outfit, giving me a pair of his basketball shorts, so that I wasn't so exposed.

"Did you call Tobey yet," I wondered after grabbing some crackers from the kitchen. I was starving and we hadn't really eaten all day, except for the no bake cookies.