Chapter 23: Make Love to Me

WARNING: THERE'S A SEX SCENE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. I'VE MARKED WHERE IT STARTS IN CASE YOU WANT TO SKIP IT.

After a short amount of time Leo and I were pulling up to the luxury hotel, the guys in charge of valet parking giving us surprised looks. They probably didn't expect Leo to be driving such a rickety, stick shift vehicle. I hoped they would be able to park it alright, Leo leading me straight into the air conditioned lobby. I couldn't help but take in the beautiful building, in awe by the creme and gold decorations. Another few minutes and Leo and I were in our room, me admiring the warm, brown themes of the bedroom, and then the golden faucets in the bathroom, the walls a dark green with tasteful, faint white swirls.

"This place it too nice," I commented, Leo wrapping his arms around me from behind. I stared at him through the mirror above the sink, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"I love you so fucking much," he breathed, placing his mouth against my shoulder instead.

"Do you think we could get something to eat? I'm starving. Only having a slice of cake didn't fill me up," I giggled, Leo grinning sweetly at me after I spun around.

"Of course. We can have whatever you want. Do you want to eat in the dining area or order room service?"

"Hm..." I pretended to think about it before smiling widely. "Room service of course. I want to cuddle you the whole time we're here."

"The whole time we're here?" Leo raised his eyebrow as more giggles spilled from my lips.

"Yeah, the whole entire time." I wasn't even sure what our conversation was anymore, just caught up in this dream-like state.

"Let's look at the menu together, babe," he suggested, holding the list in front of me as he looked at it from behind by our mattress.

"I'm thinking angel hair pasta with alfredo sauce, and mushrooms added."

"I'm thinking the same thing," Leo breathed, kissing my cheek tenderly before his lips sensually trailed down the side of my neck.

"Leo...," I whined, pushing him away before grabbing the phone. "I need my strength if we're going to be doing that."

"Okay," he caved, punching in the number to place our order.

After a fair amount of time there was a knock on our door, us forcing to break from our make out session. We just couldn't keep our hands off each other, and it seemed surreal that we were in our own private place. It was even harder to believe we would be alone in his mansion in Los Angeles as well, and we would never have to say goodbye.

Leo thanked the man who delivered our meal, pulling off the metal covers to reveal the delicious, steaming pasta. My mouth was nearly watering at the sight, but I got distracted by the bottle of red wine Leo pulled out.

"Leo... I'm underage. I'm only 19," I reminded him.

"Sh..." He pressed his index finger up to his lips as I almost smiled. "They only check the person who orders the wine, and I'm old enough."

I licked my lips as I nodded, excitedly leaning forward for him to fill my glass. "We should do a toast," I decided.

"Alright, to the rest of our lives together." Leo held up his drink as I did the same.

"To the rest of our lives together," I repeated, us clinking glasses before taking a sip. "This is so good, but it burns my throat." I winced as Leo captured my lips with his, causing me to laugh out loud. "What was that for?"

"I wanted to kiss you before we were busy eating."

"You are so cheesy, DiCaprio," I teased, but I was giving him another kiss, forcing myself to part since my stomach was rumbling.