⚠️Renmin part 2⚠️

A/N- I wrote most of this a while back and never finished it so theres a bit of smut and then I stop. I'll come back to edit the ending some day as it's up to par with what I think is good but for now you guys are stuck with this! Have fun
___________________

Today was the day, a few more minutes until he was going to be meeting with Jaemin and hanging out.

Renjun looks at his outfit in the mirror before nodding his head. Beside him was a large pile of clothes that didn't make it through what Renjun deemed to be good enough.

In the end he had just chosen some sweatpants and an oversized sweater. Since they were going to be outside for the whole time it might turn cold and the combination was comfortable which was perfect.

The angel glances at his outfit once more before making his way to his bag and grabbing his phone and keys. Jaemin had texted him earlier saying that he was on his way, luckily Renjun was ready before Jaemin had even texted him.

Well maybe that was an understatement. He had gotten up early in the morning way before they were planning to leave to lather himself with his favorite soap, pick out a good outfit, (which just left Renjun in frustration), and to just scream into his pillow as he thought of all that could go wrong.

Renjun just wasn't ready, he had to make sure he smelt, and looked perfect as it would make up for his awkwardness at first.

You couldn't blame him, it was the first time the two boys would be hanging out somewhere other than their usual cafe meetups and facetimes.

And even though Renjun told himself that the picnic meet up would just be like any other day they hung out together. The nerves clawing at him refused to accept a logical thought.

He was hoping Jaemin wouldn't mind the overbearing scent of vanilla on him as Renjun might or might have not dosed himself heavily with his own body wash by accident.

There's a sigh that leaves Renjun's mouth that fills the room as he swings his legs on the edge of his bed.

Renjun just hoped that he wouldn't do something embarrassing and regret even agreeing to go with Jaemin.

He could only imagine himself tripping over his feet and falling face first onto the ground. The angel could even imagine Jaemin laughing at him not even bothering to move and help him.

Renjun would like to imagine that Jaemin would actually help him if he happened to fall. It would be embarrassing if Jaemin just stood there and laughed at him.

Suddenly his phone rings, snapping Renjun out of his thoughts. The angel blinks before reaching for his vibrating phone. The angel stares at the name, taking a deep breath before swiping to answer.

"Hello? Jaem?" Renjun asks softly as he presses the phone against his ear.

The line is quiet for a second before Jaemin's voice reaches his ears. "Hey Renjun! I'm outside your house right now." His tone is bright and bubbly as always. Renjun's eyes widen in surprise but he quickly gets up to leave his room.

Renjun grabs his keys and wallet before making his way towards his front door. "Okay, I'm coming," he could hear Jaemin hum in acknowledgement before the line goes silent yet again.

He puts his phone on speaker before placing the device on the ground so that he could put on his shoes.

Renjun fumbles to put on his socks and shoes, trying his best to go as fast as he could. Finally the silver haired boy successfully slips on his shoes, picking up his phone and hurrying out the door.

"I'm walking out right now!" Renjun mumbles as he unlocks his door, walking out and taking a small whiff of the fresh air as he turns to lock his door.