💵Renhyuck💵

Basically rich popular boy Donghyuck stealing Renjun from his girlfriend.

A/N btw I got inspired from a tik tok by @ jae.hyunspeaches about Donghyuck stealing your boyfriend from you 😃 (so yes you get to be Renjun's girlfriend for a very short moment)

Also it gets a bit steamy but it doesn't go that far so don't worry.
________________

"Renjun cmon! We gotta get out lunch before they run out of their special jam bread" Renjun smiles as his girlfriend drags him through the hallway.

"Okay okay I got it, slow down" Renjun giggles as his girlfriend makes his way towards the line. "Hey I said slow do-" Renjun suddenly stops when there's a thump and his girlfriend falls in front of him.

It takes a moment for Renjun to comprehend the situation before finally noticing a standing Donghyuck.

Renjun's eyes widen when an annoyed looking Donghyuck is standing there with a now crushed milk cartoon and milk dripping on himself and his girlfriend.

Then lunchroom quickly becomes quiet seeing that there was now milk spilled on THE Donghyuck. Everyone knew that he didn't take things like that lightly.

"D-Donghyuck, i-im so sorry-" The petite sound of her voice is interrupted by Donghyuck's low menacing voice.

"You should be sorry, do you know how expensive this jacket is" The popular rich boy was still staring down at his girlfriend who looked like she was about to cry.

He glares at Donghyuck as he stares at the girl below him with disgust.

Renjun frowns before stepping in. "Hey she said sorry already. It was an accident" The rich boy looks up at him with a bored look but it quickly changes into a smirk as he eyes Renjun up and down.

Renjun pretends to not notice and crosses his arms as he hardens his glare.

"An accident hmm? Well she has to pay for this jacket some how" Donghyuck steps closer but doesn't even glance down at the girl below him. Instead his eyes are focused on Renjun's scowling face.

Renjun ignores the other boy to pick up his girlfriend, wiping away a few stray tears that happened to run down her cheek.

"I'll pay for your jacket soon enough so please just leave me alone- I'll save up and Im sure I can get it to you by the end of this year" Hyuck tilts his head before smiling, there seemed to be a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Oh really? You can save up?" The shaking girl hurriedly nods as she steps back.

"It's 50,000,000 won" (Around 4,000 us dollars...if that's wrong it's because I used Google) the shock seems to hit her face and her mouth hangs open. His girlfriend seems to panic because the next thing he knows she's staring at him.

"R-Renjun can you?"

Renjun eyes widen when the burden is pushed onto him. How was he gonna get 50,000,000 won by the end of this year? He didn't even have 100 won in his pocket.

Renjun desperately shakes his head and tries to mumble to the girl besides him. He wasn't going into debt just because of her.

Donghyuck notices and takes another step closer to him, so close that their noses were almost touching. "Give me your cute boyfriend and I'll take it as payment."

The quiet lunchroom quickly becomes lively at the sudden request. Donghyuck got many confessions from boys and girls alike but has never shown interest to anyone.

Renjun's eyes widen as he takes a step back. What the hell? Him as payment? Why would he even want him.

Renjun opens his mouth to deny but his girlfriend speaks up before a sound can come out of his mouth.

"Its a deal! I'm sorry Renjun but I can't be in debt with him. You know how Donghyuck is, he gets what he wants and I don't have that kind of money" The girl is quick to back away and run off. Not even looking back at the predicament she put Renjun in.

Renjun sarcastically thanks the other girl in his mind.

Renjun feet seemed like it was glued to the floor as his now ex girlfriend runs off. He couldn't even speak up when Donghyuck smirks before stepping in close and placing a hand on the back of his head.

The lunchroom was loud but Renjun didn't seem to hear anything else. His mind completely focused on the boy 8n front of him.

Donghyuck's fingers wrap around Renjun's hair and lightly tugs at the strands before pushing him towards his lips.

Renjun's eyes stay open in shock as Donghyuck's soft lips touch his, firmly pressing against his.

Donghyuck slowly pulls back, his eyes staring into Renjun's shocked ones as his fingers work at Renjun's scalp.

He wasn't denying that it didn't feel good, this was just too sudden. But Renjun would've never imagined Donghyuck doing this to him.

Renjun yelps when Donghyuck's body is suddenly pressing against his. Renjun could easily feel his warmth this way and Donghyuck's mouth was right besides his ear.

Every breath that Donghyuck took tickled his ear and it made Renjun needy wanting to know what he was going to do.

Renjun shakily breathes out when Donghyuck bites his ear lobe before giving it a small lick.

He could practically hear the smile on Donghyuck's face.

"She was right, I always get what I want."
______________

A/N: a short oneshot because it's been awhile since I've updated this. Sorry guys :p

Donghyuck is mister steal your man.