🌟Luwin🌟

This is requested by Argo_H

Basically tho this is some fluff with boyfriends Lucas and Winwin.
____________________

Sicheng was excited like usual, he was going on a date with Yukhei today. You would think that his excitement would die down after around 15 dates and 2 years of dating but he could never get over the feeling.

You could say that his boyfriend had that power over him. It always felt like he was on his first date when he was with Yukhei. 

He actually didn't know what Yukhei planned today. Usually Yukhei told him where they were going before the date so that Sicheng knew what to wear, but he wanted to keep it a surprise and just told him to wear something comfortable. 

Sicheng was scared but excited more than anything. He knew that Yukhei only did the best for him but somewhere in the back of his mind he's reminded of how dumb Lucas can be at times.

Something that he would never regret was getting to know Yukhei, the energy filled giant that seemed to always improve the mood no matter the atmosphere. 

He first saw him when he was invited by some of his friends to a barbeque to get to know some freshman. (By the way this is college) Sicheng had been seated at a table with Yukhei. All throughout the night he was fully entertained by the underclassman. 

During that time he wasn't very sociable, he didn't enjoy talking to people he didn't know and even with his friends he didn't talk much. 

This soon changed when him and Lucas started hanging out, Sicheng could only guess that the younger boy had that affect on him. He was always confident around Lucas, easily responding with snarky replies and easily joking around. 

Yukhei was just someone he was comfortable with. He could never fully explain it. 

Sicheng snaps out of his thoughts when he hears his door bell ring. 

The Chinese boy happily makes his way towards the door, making sure to grab his phone and house key before opening the door revealing a smiling Yukhei. 

"Hey babe" Sicheng responds with a smile as he turns off the lights and closes the door behind him, making sure to lock it before turning around to peck Yukhei on the lips. 

"Where are you taking me today?" Sicheng asks as they make their way towards Yukhei's car. 

"If I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise would it?'" The younger responds with a chuckle, his tounge sticks out when Sicheng lightly punches the tallers arms. "But I can't wait any longer" Sicheng makes sure to pout afterwards, knowing that it was one of Yukhei's many weaknesses. 

"Sorry baby but not today" Sicheng groans as he relunctantly enters Yukhei's car. 

_____________________________

Sicheng sighs as he watches the trees pass by through the window. They have been driving for atleast 40 minutes and they weren't where Yukhei had planned the date. Usually he didn't mind long drives but he was antsy because he didn't know where Yukhei was taking him. 

The drive was quiet save for their bickering and the radio that was playing a Loona song. 

They had past the city long ago and were starting to make their way towards a more country area. 

"How do I know that you're not gonna kill me in the woods?" Sicheng says whatevers on the top of his mind, turning his head to look at his younger boyfriend. He wouldn't admit it out loud but he was very excited right now. 

He just knew that Yukhei wouldn't dissapoint. Sicheng also didn't worry because of the many dates Yukhei has taken him on. 

"You don't trust the man you've been dating for 2 years?" Yukhei says with face sadness, he diverts his eyes from the road for a quick second to pout at the older. 

Sicheng lets out a small laugh before leaning back on the seat. "Hmmm not really" Sicheng smirks when he hears Yukhei whine. 

The two bicker for the rest of the ride, constantly joking around and poking fun at each other. 

When Yukhei finally halts at a stop Sicheng furrows his eyebrows in confusion. He had taken him to a hill?

"Cmon, get out." Sicheng decides to not judge yet and obliges. The older boy watches as Yukhei opens the trunk. "Come help me" 

Sicheng nods as he makes his way towards his struggling boyfriend who was currently trying to haul multiple blankets. Sicheng only giggles before finally helping out when Yukhei lets out a groan. 

"You're such a loser, can't even carry a few blankets?" Sicheng jokes as he grabs the multiple pillows packed into the corner. Yukhei rolls his eyes as he closes the trunk and makes his way up the hill with Sicheng following behind. 

"What are we doing here? It's so dark out here Yukhei" Sicheng mumbles as he squints his eyes. The taller only stays silent as he lays a thin blaket onto the groud before spreading out a thicker blanket and falling face first. Sicheng quietly plops down the pillows before sitting down besides Yukhei. 

"So what are we doin-" Sicheng starts but is quickly interrupted by his boyfriend. "Look up you dummy" 

Sicheng slowly looks up only to be amazed by the sight, the night sky was beautiful. There was millions of bright stars the decorated the sky. The moon shone brightly and he wondered how he didn't notice it until now. 

"It's beautiful..." Sicheng mutters as he lays back, fully enjoying the view. Sicheng doesn't take his eyes off the sky even when he hears Yukhei turn onto his back. "I know right" He could basically hear the smile on Yukhei's face. 

"So that's why we're out here" Sicheng says with a smile. Yukhei chuckles before tapping his shoulder. 

Sicheng looks over, thinking that he would only glance over for a moment to see what he wanted. It seemed like time was stopped, he didn't know why but Yukhei looked so ethreal. They stared into each others eyes for what seemed like hours before Sicheng finally speaks up. 

"You look prettier than the sky" He could see the surprise on Yukhei's face before he looks away embarrassed. 

Sicheng giggles before looking back at the sky aswell. "It's unusual for you to be embarrassed by my flirting" Yukhei scoffs before looking back at Sicheng. 

"Because you usually don't flirt" Sicheng only giggles as he admires the stars.

He was glad that Yukhei had taken him here, the stars shown so brightly with out any excess light from the city. The moon seemed to shine even brighter and he felt like he could stare at the night sky forever.

"I brought some snacks, let me go grab them real quick" Sicheng mumbles a quiet okay, his eyes trailing over Yukhei as he makes his way down the hill. 

When Yukhei returns he had multiple bags of chips in his hand with a 2 bottles of Sprite. He also seemed to have a lunchbox. 

"What did you bring?" Sicheng asks as Yukhei places down the items. The curious boy quickly unpackes the lunchbox. He's pleasantly surprised when he sees multiple snacks including strawberry sandwhiches, bluberries, and normal ham sandwhiches. 

Yukhei was really trying to feed him today. 

"Eat up" sicheng doesn't need to be told twice before he's digging into a ham sandwhich with a cold Sprite in his other hand. He was really enjoying this so far. 

He could hear Yukhei opening a bag of potato chips and his Sprite. 

The two stayed there for hours, enjoying the night sky while they ate and enjoyed each others presense. Sicheng could confidently say that this was one of his favorite dates. 
___________________________________

A/N- Kjakhdflahsdfj I'm so sorry, this is really bad but I tried my best. 😔✊