🥀Noren🥀

⚠ Tw mentions of cheating

Renjun didn't know why he was doing this, he was just hurting himself helping Jeno confess to Jaemin. But did it even matter anymore? His heart was already broken into pieces. Besides what could go wrong with him helping out his best friend? 

...Haha...His best friend, nothing more nothing less. Renjun wished he could just get rid of his feelings for Jeno completely, maybe even completey forget about him. But what kind of friend would he be right?

"Renjun are you sure this will work? Don't I look weird." Jeno finally exits from the closet, he was wearing the outfit Renjun had picked for his date with Jaemin...or what Jeno had said was a hangout. 

"It looks hot" Renjun rolls his eyes as he stands from Jeno's bed to fix up the sleeves of his shirt. Jeno had a white hoodie on paired with black jeans. The look fit him really well even though it was quite simple.

Renjun takes off Jeno's glasses and gives him his contacts, Renjun giggles when Jeno whines. "You wanna look good for your Nana~ Don't you?" Jeno rolls his eyes before playfully hitting Renjun and picking up the contacts. Jeno walks to the bathroom to put in the contacts Renjun had given him, not noticing the lingering gaze from Renjun. 

Renjun plops back onto Jeno's bed, grabbing a pillow and taking in the scent of Jeno. He always did smell good, Jeno had really good hygien for a teenager that was 16. 

Renjun longed for him, he wanted Jeno to love him like he did. But he knew that it was hopeless, he was too late.
____________________

Renjun giggles as he flings another bread crumb at Jeno. "Will you stop" Jeno says with fake anger, sticking out his tongue and throwing a crumpled up napkin at him.

Renjun rolls his eyes as he leans back into his chair. "Talk about a hyprocite" Jeno chuckles, eyes turning into cresents as he sits silently with his bestfriend.

Renjun stares at his eyes, the eyes he fell in love with. He was whipped, completely whipped for someone who didn't love him back.

It has been while since they hung out like this, just the two of them alone.

Jeno has been busy with the frequent dates with Jaemin that they didn't hang out as much anymore. But renjun was ready for it, he just stayed his usual self.

Getting ready to support and listen to Jeno can back from his dates. Ready to be the shoulder Jeno leaned on.

The silence is broken when Renjun speaks up, a fond smile that had so much pain behind it.

"Promise to always be my best friend?" And Jeno easily agrees.

"I could never forget about you Junnie"

Renjun's eyes light up with happiness and trust that day.
________________

Renjun wipes his tears as he hears his phone ring, he moves to grab his phone.

The boy only sobs louder at the contact name.

Nono 💞

What amazing timing, it happened to be the person he was crying about. Renjun breathes in and out, calming himself before picking up his phone shakily.

"Hey Renjun what took you so long?" The boy mumbles a small sorry before questioning the boy on the other line.

"Oh guess what happened Renjun?!" The Chinese boy doesn't move to wipe the tears streaming down his face as he responds with a cheerful, "what?"

"I asked Jaemin to be my boyfriend, and he said yes!" Renjun let's out a laugh, to Jeno it was a happy one.

But Renjun could only laugh in pain, laugh at his pain. "I'm so happy for you! You gotta bring him over some time so I can see if he's right for you" Jeno chuckles before saying his goodbyes.