🥀Noren🥀

Renjun giggles as he hits Jeno in the head with the umbrella once again. "Renjun just give the umbrella your too short idiot" Jeno says with fake annoyance, his eyes giving him away immedietly.

"Not my fault that you're too tall" Jeno only smiles at the pout on the smaller boy's face, his arm was wrapped around his slender shoulders as they walked side by side. Jeno giggles as he takes the clear umbrella from his small hands, ignoring the glare Renjun sends his way.

The time they spend together is always like this, peaceful with a little bit of playfulness, and Renjun loved it. He loved spending his time with Jeno, one of his best friends and the boy he had a stupid crush on.

Renjun leans into his touch, a small smile grazed on his lips as they walk side by side. The rain thumping against the umbrella as rain drops fall around them, creating a calming sound.

Their uniforms were pratically ruined by the rain. After school they had decided to walk home., not expecting for it to rain all so sudden. After it had started pouring they had run to the closest Convenience Store and bought a umbrella. They figured out the hard way that the umbrella was really small which forced them to cuddle against each other to fit under the umbrella.

It really was a dire situation but it didn't seem to bother any of the two. They were best friends after all, they're used to these kinds of things since they have been close since they were children. And it defiently didn't bother Renjun.

I mean he did have a massive crush on the dude so it's not like he would mind at all. Renjun's train of thoughts is interupted when Jeno speaks up. His sweet vioce breaking through the sound of rain falling.

"Hey Renjun let's take a break at the bus stop" Renjun looks up to see a bus stop with a cover overhead. It was the bus stop he used to take before he started walking to school with Jeno.

Renjun only nods as they walk towards the bench, not minding the few drops of water on the bench. The two sit by each other, Jeno closes the umbrella and leans back. "You know, this is actually kinda fun." Renjun nods in agreement as he lays his head on Jeno's broad shoulders.

"It's always fun when im hanging around with you"

"Ewww, don't go being soft with me all of a sudden Renjun" Jeno says with a soft chuckle. Renjun only smiles as he closes his eyes. The sound of rain was really nice to listen to.

"Hey don't fall asleep on me" Renjun ignores him as he snuggles closer to Jeno's body.

There's a few minutes of silence before Jeno's voice breaks through the silence once again. "I wanted to walk home with you today cause i wanted to tell you something." Renjun sits up to look at him.

Thump

"You did?" Why did Jeno seem so scared to tell him this? Did he maybe have a chance to have Jeno love him back. Maybe this was the chance to confess.

Thump

"I wanted to tell you something too Jeno" Renjun looks up to see Jeno staring back at him. His heart was beating crazy fast.

Thump

Renjun takes in a few deep breaths to calm himself down. His eyes were focused on staring back into Jeno's.

Thump

"You do? Maybe you should go first then?" Jeno says with a smile. Renjun's heart seems to beat faster while looking at him. Jeno just looked so cute, with his eye smile and his little mole.

Thump

"No I think you should go first, besides you mentioned it first" He didn't want to confess and embarass himself if Jeno was just telling him something about his cats or something. That would be his worst nightmare to be honest.

Thump

"Well..." Jeno starts with a nervous chuckle. Renjun's heart seems to beat even faster with anticipation. Just get it over with Jeno.

Thump

"Well i kinda have a crush on a certain someone...and i've known them for quite awhile" Was this is? Was this what he was dreaming for, for the last 7 years?

Thump

Renjun calms himself with another deep breath.

Thump

"And I don't know how to feel about it, it started back in 7th grade and i've been brushing it off until now"

Thump

"Just say it Jeno" Renjun says softly, he just wanted him to get it over with.

Thump

"I-I have a crush on Na Jaemin..." Jeno says with his eyes closed, his hands were clenched and there seemed to be sweat dripping down his face. Jeno opens his eyes to see Renjun sitting there with wide eyes.

...Thump

"I knew i shouldv'e kept it to myself..." Renjun pushes down his own sadness to show a fake smile. He should be happy, Jeno was happy and that should be what matters...That should be what matters.

......Thump

"I'm happy for you Jeno! I was just surprised! You shouldv'e told me sooner" Renjun ignores the sadness clawing from the inside to fake a smile. He could feel the tears try to escape as his vision becomes blurry.

A fool, that's what he is for thinking that he could have a chance with golden boy Jeno. He shouldv'e known, Jaemin was perfect...unlike stupid Renjun here.

.........Thump

"Oh i'm, so glad Renjun! I don't know what I would've done if my best friend didn't accept it!"

Crack

"I'm happy for you Jeno" Renjun smiles as he clenches onto his thighs. "I'm glad I have you as my best friend"