🌟Norenmin🌟

The first time Jeno and Jaemin has seen the boy with golden rimmed glasses was when they had seen him walking through the college dorm hallways with another boy beside him. They really couldn't deny that the boy with sun kissed skin wasn't beautiful, but the golden angel besides him blinded them with beauty.

The second time they had noticed the boy made of fallen angel feathers and tears was when they were out on a date at the nearby bakery. Noticing him when he had ran inside the cafe with paint splattered across his face and clothes. They could see the usual sun kissed boy following soon after with a paint brush in his soft looking hands.

The two weren't that dumb and quickly connected the dots, glancing at each other sadly as they turned back to their drinks.

"Do you think he's dating him?" Jeno was the first to speak up, looking up at his pink haired boyfriend as he tilted his head. A small habit Jeno had picked up since he was young, "We shouldn't jump to conclusions, maybe they're just friends?" Even though Jaemin had tried to comfort both Jeno and himself. It had only came out as a question, not even sure himself.

"yeah...we shouldn't lose hope"

The third time they had seen the golden haired boy was in the public library. He was sitting down in a dark corner near two bookshelves. Jeno and Jaemin instantly noticed the puffy eyes and red nose painted across his face. They wanted to go comfort him and ask what was wrong, ask the boy that had captured their hearts what his name was. They wanted to go say hi and comfort him, only to be left with disappointment when the golden boys sun came and picked him up. Leaving Jeno and Jaemin to stare back at them, only looking away when Golden boy and his sun had slipped out of the library door.

The fourth time they had seen the golden boy was when he had entered their dorm room with a suit case in hand. He had a fond smile on his face and took his hand out for a handshake, "My names Renjun and im your new dorm mate"

This of course had been a surprise for both of the boys cuddling on the couch. Jeno and Jaemin had quickly stood up and reached out for the boys hand. Stopping when all three hands bumped into each other. The two boyfriends had quickly glared at each other stopping when a soft laugh enters their ears.

"How about a group hug instead?" And maybe it was the two boys dreaming, but a hug sounded a lot better than a handshake. So they had squished Renjun in the middle of them and hugged tightly. Enjoying the small giggles Renjun let out as the spun each other around.

The fifth time they had seen Renjun was out on the roof top. Renjun had invited Jeno and Jaemin to meet his best friend Donghyuck. They had spread sheets of blankets on the concrete and brought binoculars to state at the stars, laughing and giggling as Renjun babbled on and on about the stars above.

The sixth time they had seen Renjun was when he had busted into the dorm with flowers in hand. A box of chocolate in the other as he stutters with his words, "I was just gonna ask- Actually....happy valentines" And with that Renjun ran out the door and down the hallway, not giving the chance for Jeno and Jaemin to say a word.

The seventh time Jeno and Jaemin had seen Renjun was when he finally walked into the dorm, a blush spreading across his cheeks when Jaemin grabbed onto his waist and pressed there lips together. Stopping to stare into his eyes and allow Jeno to take the flustered boy from his grasp and kiss him.

And maybe they didn't have to count anymore. Because the boy with golden rimmed glasses had stolen their hearts and took care of them. The boy with golden rimmed glasses loved them, and maybe they loved him too.

[END]

A/N: So this one is one I made awhile ago and I've been fighting with myself cause it's really cheesy and bad. I've decided to post in anyways though so...