Renmin

A/N- Uhm this gets explicit but doesn't go too deep which is why I didn't put a warning in the title. This is just a quick apology oneshot because I haven't posted anything for awhile. 

If ya'll want me to write this with the full plot I'll think about it but it's gonna take awhile because i still need to do request and stuff.

Also the background is up to you're interpertaion I don't really feel like writing out the back story. Oh and Jaemin is older here. 

_______________________

Renjun wakes up with a painful headache and a sore body. The small boy quickly sits up, groaning when his head painfully stings.

Nothing less Renjun looks around confused. He doesn't recognize where he is or even remember what led to this. 

The brunette is laying in a large bed covered in complete silk sheets and pillows. 

The room was completely dark with the exception of a lamp in the corner of the room.

Renjun looks around once more, there were no windows and there was a mini fridge in the corner with another door next to it that probably led to a bathroom. 

And finally, the small boy remembers what had happened. Ah yes, he was sold from his past owner. 

Apparently the man was bored of him after only 1 months and now he was in Jaemin's hands. 

The man didn't even do anything with him, apparently his last owner was just lonely and wanted some company. Unfortantely for him Renjun was horrible with those types of things.  

But really he wasn't good at anything, the man was his first ever owner so what were you expecting from Renjun? 

He was in Na Jaemin's territory now, a mafia boss...how fun for him wasn't it? Renjun didn't even want to imagine what was going to happen, for now he was going to pretend that everything was all dandy. 

Renjun scowls before forcing himself to crawl his way off the bed. He ignored the splittling pain coming from his head to slowly get off the bed. 

The cold wood floor hits his feet and makes Renjun shiver, the room was quite cold as well. The brunette looks around once more before making his way towards what looked like the exit. 

Renjun jiggles the handle which was locked of course. The boy sighs and let's go of the door knob.

He only stares at his only escape before tying once more, quickly giving up and backing away. There goes his only chance of escape from this place.

Honestly what was he expecting, he was basically Jaemin's now. 

Renjun turns around before walking towards a door right across from the exit and is pleasantly surprised with the elegant bathroom. 

It was large, way too large for someone like him. But he wasn't complaining, he liked the change for once. 

Renjun walks in and checks himself in the mirror, his head was bandaged and any injuries he was sporting yesterday was cleaned up.

A frown naturally moves into his face as he checks over his features. He wondered how long he was asleep for. 

One thing was for sure, he felt nasty. Renjun was still in the same hoodie and jeans as the night he first met Jaemin and his hair felt as if a bucket of oil was dumped on him. 

Maybe he could jump in the shower and wash off the tiredness and dirt. He just needed to find a new pair of clothes. 

Renjun decides to just jump in the shower for now and think about it later.