🧚‍♀️Chensung🧚‍♀️

A/N- I noticed that I had no Chensung oneshots and I really wanted to do a fairy theme so here it is. Also I got inspo from watching a Tinkerbell movie akjsdfhakjdhf.

Also pretend that the berries are like tiny in this story but to faries it takes up a bit of a tiny table but a fairy can lift it...hopefully that makes sense. Just think of a medium sized berry that is the size of a ball.
______________________________

Chenle loved his job, he loved watching the flowers grow and the once empty fields blossom with colors.

He loved hearing birds chirp and sing as the cold changed into warmth. He loved watching the animals come out of hybernation and watch all the insects flutter past him, busy doing their own jobs.

He was glad he was a spring fairy, he loved basking in the sunlight and helping the animals pollinate. He could never understand how the Winter faries did it, busy making sure that everything is set in place for the cold months.

They barely even got to see the animals and don't see any of the pretty flowers bloom, only watch as they die and wither.

Chenle could only imagine how sad they were without the plants and animals, staying inisolation with only winter faries to see. Other season faries usually didn't go out during the winter months because they couldn't handle the cold.

Of course fall faries were okay but spring and summer faries were used to the heat. Although Chenle didn't mind the cold too much as long as he had a thick coat and other necesities.

That didn't mean he liked winter though.

Winter was his least favorite season and he has never liked the winter faries. Always cold and rude unless you were a winter fairy yourself. Chenle still remembered when he ran into a winter fairy last year.

He had met up with her to discuss the diffuculties of the winter and how it was warmer than usual. That also meant that the animals would be coming out of hibernation earlier than needed which meant more work for himself.

She barely looked his was while they were discussing and didn't even try to have a decent conversation with him. That was when he decided that he didn't like the winter faries.

That spring had been a difficult one though, one of the years where he was busy every single day. He was lucky that this year it would be an easy one where he could take breaks and days off. He didn't have to do any extra work and could spend some time playing with the animals.

Since there was no difficulties it also meant that he didn't have to run into a winter fairy. Well if it all went to plan anyways.
_________________________

Jisung sighs as he lays back on a leaf. Winter was over which meant that he couldn't go ice skating, play in the snow, or have any fun with his other faries. He didn't enjoy spring, all the animals were out and he wasn't good at talking or playing with them.

Also the amount of pollen during spring was awful, he hated it so much. His allergies always acted up and the amount of times he sneezed was not funny. His nose was constantly clogged and he found insects to be annoying.

It also meant that he might have to interact with other season faries which he didn't like. Other faires were too cheerful and joyful, they had too much energy and he could never keep up with them.

The only season faries he could be aquanted with were fall faries, they were layed back and the only time he couldn't handle them were during haloween. Other than that he didn't have anhy problems with them.

He was a more layed back person during the hot days, he liked laying back and floating on the lake, having small conversations, star gazing, and just relaxing up on a tree branch.