Renmin part 1

A/N- its been so long since I've updated but here's some renmin :)

Oh and I really appreciate it when you guys leave comments :) I read everything even if I don't respond and they make me happy 💞

This is part one of the Renmin story. I was thinking about making this it's own story cause it's pretty long but I'm too lazy for that.

______________________________

When Jaemin had seen the angel walking down the street looking so innocent and pure Jaemin knew he had to change that.

The angel just looked so cute, so so pretty. It was almost scary how much Jasmin wanted to ruin him.

Jaemin knew from the moment he looked at him, he needed a taste. Or maybe even more than a taste.

After all that's what he was made to do.

___________________

Pretty, that's all Jaemin could think of when he saw the boy from across the street. He was walking alone, his phone in one hand as he crossed the road.

The incubus couldn't help but scan his body up and down, almost instantly noticing his small figure.

He was cute, nice and tiny just how Jaemin liked them. It was always more enjoyable when he could easily take them, watching them struggle with no hope as they writhed in his arms.

The boy was slender and he shone of pure innocence and purity, he carried a bashful smile on his face and his clothes were always neat and tidy. It seemed like he always tried to aim for perfection.

His hair was almost white, more of a gray color that fit his pale skin strangely well.

And as he watched the small boy walk around, innocent and unknowing. Jaemin promised himself that he would be his next meal.

Because how could Jaemin resist?

The demon could only imagine how wrecked the smaller boy would look afterwards. Moaning his name and begging for more as his cock stretched his virgin hole.

The incubus could only eagerly wait for the moment to come, impatient but still waiting for the ideal moment.

So Jaemin started his plan, he woke up at the same time every day. Early in the morning while the sun barely peeked from the sky, painting the heavens with vibrant and various shades of oranges and yellows.

The demon would tread to the small boys house, which was quite easy to find out if he had to say so himself.

He wasn't going to lie, he has been doing this for awhile, stalking his prey before pouncing. It wasn't a surprise that Jaemin had found his house so soon, it wasn't really like the smaller boy was trying to hide his identity and where he lived.

After all, the other boy didn't even know Jaemin was watching him.

The demon would watch the small boy get ready each morning, observing intently as he walked into the closet and walked out with a new outfit. Although almost everyday it was the same color combination, a white top with blue or black jeans.

At times the demon wished that the other boy would at least put on a different color or shirt. It wasn’t like that was all he had in his closet. The incubus could only guess that Renjun just really liked the combination. (Even though it was pretty basic).

And even though that’s all the small boy wore, Jaemin could imagine how good he would look in pretty pink lace lingerie. How he would look in cute skirts or pretty dresses.