🖌Norenmin🖌

INFO*  

There are 4 tiers when you meet your soulmate. When you first meet your soulmate special marks appear somwhere on your body that relate to their interest. 

 As you get closer to them you move onto stage two, during stage 2 you start to have the same markings as your soulmate (bruises, writings on the body, ect.).  

Stage 3 is when you start to experience the same pain as your soulmate. 

And stage 4 is when you can experience the same emotions as your soulmate.  

_________________________

-3 years old 

"Mommy, mommy! look! I have a mark, it's a paint brush!" She giggles at her child in front of her, "Yes that's your mark, and when you meet your soulmate you'll gain even more pretty marks"  Renjun smiles as he looks at the paint covered brush on hip. He was excited to meet them and gain even more pretty marks. 

-4 years old

"Mama! Look I have two new marks, what does that mean?" The woman looks at her child in shock before smiling happily. "It means that you'll have two people that will love you."  Renjun giggles as he clings onto his mother happily. 

Renjun happily shows off his marks to his mom. Renjun touches the silver inked camera and colorful game controller glistening on his skin. He shivers when the mark sends sparks through his leg. 

"But how do I know if i've met them?" She looks at Renjun in confusion, "Haven't you met them, when you meet them you can feel sparks and then happiness bubbles inside of your stomach." Renjun only looks at his mother in confusion. "I didn't feel anything at school today, and there were no new classmates" 

The young women stops to think for a moment before sitting down and pecking Renjun's forehead. "They probably already met each other sweetie" Renjun frowns, how come he hadn't met them yet. 

"But you'll meet them eventually, you just have to let fate guide you" Renjun's frown dissapears at her words, just let fate guide him. 

-6 years old 

Renjun looks at his arms in confusion, what was with all this writing. Were they writing to each other? And why was it in Korean? Were they in a whole different country? How was he going to meet them if they weren't even in the same country. He was just glad that he knew a bit of Korean. 

Im bored :(

I know so am I, but I can't help

But :((((((

Just focus will you. 

Whatever Mr. Serious >:(  

...Lets play tic tac toe 

yay!

They seemed fun, Renjun giggles to himself, not even noticing his mom looking over him. "Renjun?" The 7 year old jumps in his seat before turning to welcome his mom home, hiding his arm behind his back. 

The tired mom only sighs as he sits down besides her son. "No need to hide it, I already saw." Renjun eyes stay fixed on his lap, he didn't mention anything about his soulmate to his mom anymore. She was always busy and he didn't want to bother her anymore, mostly when it came to something like soulmates. 

"You know that you can tell me anything right? I won't judge" Renjun smiles as he nods. "Sorry mom" 

The women only smiles at his son, moving forward to hug the small boy. Renjun wraps his arms around her neck. Renjun notices a dark mark on his mom's back while hugging his mom. Was that her soulmate mark?  The mark looked like a bruise almost, black and blue.