⚠️Norenmin⚠️

Request by marshee_mello hope this is close to what you were thinking when you thought of fluff and smut
_______________________________
Renjun wanted to scream, his life seemed to be really hating him right now. His stupid boss decided to load him with work after he had denied his invintation to a date. Renjun even mentioned that he had not only one boyfriend, but two! 

His feet were dragging against the carpet as he walked, probably annoying his neighbors but as of now he didn't really care. 

The blonde haired boy sighs as he grabs his keys to their shared apartment. At times like these Renjun really wished that he would've become a freelance artist instead of being an office worker. The pay wasn't even worth the amount of stress he had. 

But was being an artist really any less stressful? He hoped it was becasue right now he felt like bursting into tears and jumping out a window.  

Sometimes he wondered if he took the wrong path, he wondered if he should've followed his heart instead. But Renjun would've never met Jeno and Jaemin if he didn't go on this route. 

Renjun thinks he would've prefered metting Jeno and Jaemin over becoming an artist. 

When Renjun finally opens the door the smell of ramen and coffee could clearly be smelt, Jeno and Jaemin seemed to already be home. "I'm home" Renjun yells into their apartment before throwing his bag on the floor and completely flopping onto the couch and groaning. 

He had no strength to take off his shoes and place them near the door. Renjun felt like he just ran a marathon even though he just walked from his car. 

Honestly, Renjun felt like crying. How was he going to finish all this work by next month. He doesn't move when tears start to soak the cushion below him. 

Renjun doesn't even notice when Jeno is next to him, his eyes laced with worry. "...Injunnie? Are you okay?" Jeno asks softly, his hand patting Renjun's back softly to try and comfort him.

There's a pause of silence that has Jeno shuffling awkwardly on the couch.

"Do I look okay Jeno?" Renjun mumbles angrily, his words came out sharp and rough even though he didn't mean to. After a minute of silence guilt finally decides to claw at Renjun's insides. He didn't mean to snap at Jeno. 

The smaller boy sits up, hiding his face to wipe the tears before turning to face his worried boyfriend. 

There's a pout on his face and even though Renjun wiped his previous tears there were still silent tears falling from his cheeks. "sorry, I didn't mean to snap like that, I'm just...stressed" 

That seems enough for the other boy because Jeno smiles before joining Renjun on the couch. Jeno easily picks up Renjun and places him on his lap, wrapping his arms around Renjun and pulling him in close. 

Renjun snuggles against Jeno's body, his face hidden in Jeno's neck as he silently cries. "Wanna tell me what happend sweetie?" Renjun nods into Jeno's neck. 

There were tears and snot on Jeno's shoulder now but he didn't mind. If anything he was glad that he could comfort Renjun like this. 

"M-my boss he asked me on a date and I said no cause I already have you two. But then he gave me 4 papers to do that are due next month and- I'm just tired, I don't know how I'm going to finish it in time" Renjun mumbles, his tears finally seemed to finally stop. 

"I don't wanna get fired" 

Theres a moment of silence before Renjun decided to peek and look at Jeno's facial expression. Anger, and a scowl...that wasn't good.