⚠️ Renmin ⚠️

A/N: Some background information. Jaemin is a mafia boss and Renjun is his secretary and boyfriend.

*casually drops two smut one shots after two years and leaves*

And like I said in the last chapter....😉
____________________

"Jaemin, are you sure I look okay in this?" Renjun asks for the umpteenth time, his eyebrows are scrunched as he looks himself in the mirror. Picking at the bottom hem of his shirt as his eyes travel up and down his body.

His eyes pause on the fabric pinching at his waist, hugging his body like a second skin.

The shiny black silk material was beautiful no doubt, but the problem wasn't the shirt itself. It was how it looked on him.

Jaemin and he had a business party to attend to and Renjun had bought this outfit just for the occasion. Unfortunately he hadn't had the chance to try the outfit on at the store and just picked up the size he thought would fit him the best.

When the brunette first glanced at them he thought it would fit just fine, but now that he was wearing it. Everything seemed a bit too small and tight.

The dress shirt hugged at his waist too tight and the pants squeezed against his legs a little too much. Usually he liked his clothes a little bit baggier, so that he could look more muscular than his skinnier body shape.

Especially when he stood besides Jaemin.

It wasn't like he thought he looked bad either, he just knew that showcasing his body like this to Jaemin's business party would end up with people giving him scrutinizing looks.

With Renjun standing next to Jaemin he knew unknowing people would assume that he was just some little toy for Jaemin instead of his resident secretary and partner, and he'd rather not deal with the looks.

Although he's never voiced his own insecurities to Jaemin, being on the thinner and smaller side always made him feel weaker compared to other men in his group.

"Renjun I've already told you, you look amazing." Jaemin's response is almost instant as he walks to stand behind Renjun, wrapping an arm around his waist and pressing a soft kiss against the crown of his head.

The secretary presses his lips together, unsure eyes flickering upward to meet Jaemin's in the middle. "I know but…don't I look a little weird?" Renjun's voice is quiet as he leans against Jaemin, allowing himself to melt against his chest as he keeps his eyes trained on himself in the full body mirror in front of him.

Jaemin is quiet for a second before he curls an eyebrow upward. "What do you mean?" The mafia boss's voice is gentle, though his grip around his waist gets a little tighter.

Renjun visibly tenses as he trails his hand away from his sides to envelope Jaemin's larger hand. He knew he had to tread carefully or he'd be in for a long night.

The brunette just felt that he'd stick out like a sore thumb at the party, he always did, and now with an outfit hugging him so tightly he really would.

"I mean, compared to other men you usually see…aren't I a little too thin, small, weak." Renjun's voice weakens as he voices his insecurities. Trying to cave in on himself after noticing Jaemin's hardening stare.

Renjun should’ve just kept his mouth Renjunt.

The secretary swallows a knot in his throat as Jaemin whirls him away from the mirror by the waist and towards the bed. He only squeaks out a confused noise when Jaemin pushes him backwards onto the soft sheets behind him.

The secretary stammers to say something as he watches from his spot his Jaemin beginning to shoulder off his suit. Quickly he scrambles to sit up, but Jaemin stares at him as if he was daring him to move.