🍼Hyuck x 127🍼

**Little Hyuck, also this was requested but johnnyafluffball I know you requested for Hyuck x all but I decided since Hyuck lives with 127 it would be easier to write him with his Hyungs :)
____________________

You could say that Hyuck was stressed, he cameback 3 times already in the past couple of month's and it was starting to take a toll on his mental health.

He was just so...tired. With all the dances he's learned, song verses, and all of the promotions. Donghyuck just couldn't keep up anymore.

It didn't help that it had been forever since Hyuck had been in little space, he was just too busy to even take a break and take his mind off of things.

And of course his Hyungs were always excited and ready to take care of little Hyuckie, they found it stress relieving for themselves too so they didn't mind.

Although his main caregiver was Mark since he was the person he was most comfortable with; all of the boys loved taking care of Donghyuck.

And Donghyuck didn't mind anyways.
_______________

When Hyuck wakes up with it thundering outside he can't help but lift the covers over his head.

He didn't like thunderstorms, they were big and scary. It only takes a loud boom before Donghyuck is screaming and running into his roomates bed.

Johnny wakes up confused seeing a tearful Donghyuck sitting on top of him. "Haechan??" The said boy only tears up more, hiding himself by lifting the covers and joining the larger male.

"It's scawey" That's all it takes to let Johnny know that he was in little space. The giant softie quickly wraps his arms around Hyuck, pecking his forehead before pulling him closer.

"It's okay baby, your big brother will protect you from the thunder storm"

"Thwank you" And with that the smaller boy easily falls asleep.
___________________

When Hyuck wakes up the next morning you could say it was hectic, the other boys had heard from Johnny that Donghyuck was in little space and had immediately gone to check on their maknae.

The 8 boys coo when the said boy sits up, softly rubbing his eyes and looking around him. "Goo mworning" Mark is the first one to walk up to him and pick the relatively light boy up.

"We have to get your cute little teeth clean okay?" Hyuck giggles before nodding, easily letting himself get comfy by laying his head at the crook of Mark's neck.

Mark is quick to enter Donghyuck's bathroom and place him onto the counter, watching with affection as he softly rubs his eyes from the bright lighting.

"Can you be a good boy and stay still while I brush your teeth?" The said boy giggles and nods, happily obeying and opening his mouth.

"Ima good bwoy for Markie!" Mark smiles as he sloppily squeezes out the toothpaste before carefully scrubbing the littles teeth.

When the two are finished and walking down the stared Hyuck is quick to notice the smell of pancakes in the air.

"Markie Markie! Pwancakes Pwancakes!" Hyuck bounces up and down in Mark's arms, making it hard to continue holding him.

"Hunny stop bouncing" Donghyuck only pouts and stops for a moment before continuing. He wanted his pancakes!

"Faster faster!" Mark stops to glare at the hyper boy. "Be patient, if you don't stop next time you're going in the naughty corner"

Donghyuck frowns a little before calming himself, he didn't like the naughty corner. It was lonely and no one payed attention to him. 

"Awww cmon Mark our baby just wants some food." Hyuck could tell that it was Jungwoo who was talking. 

Hyuck happily jumps out of Mark's arms to run up to Jungwoo and hug him. "Jungwoo!! Hai!" Hyuck smiles when Jungwoo ruffles his hair, he liked being with Jungwoo because he always gave him sweets. 

"It's because You, Yuta, and Taeil spoil him too much which is why he's like this" Mark says from behind him.

Hyuck only sticks out his tongue at him, proud to have gotten away from the strict caregiver.

Mark glares once more before a light smile shows up on his face. "Of course our baby is just too cute to ignore is that right sweetie?" Mark always liked to compliment Hyuck after scolding him. 

Hyuck giggles before enthusiastically nodding. "I'm your cute baby, of cwourse!" Jungwoo almost collapses from the cuteness overload. 

Jaehyun is luckily behind him to catch Jungwoo before taking Haechan out of his arms. 

"Let's get you your pancakes, Taeyong made a lot since it's your favorite" Hyuck claps as they make their way towards the kitchen. He's pleasantly surprised when he sees Taeyong placing all the pancakes onto the table. 

Hyuck loved pancakes a lot, they were his favorite food and he loved drowning them in sweet syrup. 

"Yummy nummies!! I want my nummies!" Jaehyun places the little down and isn't surprised when he runs towards the table, excited to eat his food. Of course he's stopped by Taeyong before he can get his hands on a plate. 

"Sweetie go wash your hands first, and we have to wait for the others ok?" Hyuck pouts at his words, he didn't want to wait. The boy frowns before sitting down on the floor and crossing his legs. 

"Ion wanna wash my hands" Hyuck mumbles to no one particular. 

"Baby sit up and wash your hands or you're going in the naughty corner" 

The said boy flinches but stays sitting down. He could hear Taeyong sigh and a chuckle come out of Jaehyun's mouth. 

"I'm going to count to 3 and if you aren't standing up by then i'm going to put you in the naughty corner" 

"1" Hyuck is still seated and his face is scrunched up in determination. 

"2" Theres a long pause from Taeyong, as if he doesn't want to count to 3 himself. Taeyong sighs but opens his mouth anyways, getting ready to count the final number when Hyuck suddenly stands up.

Donghyuck quickly makes his way to the kitchen sink, quietly soaping up his hands and placing his hands under the running water. Taeyong quietly stands behind the little, making sure he washes his hands completely before pecking his head. 

"See I knew you were a good boy" Donghyuck smiles as he shows off his hands. "Im your good baby of cwourse!" Taeyong didn't know that his affection for the boy could grow any more then it already was. 

"Yes you're our good baby" Jaehyun says as the other members begin filing into the kitchen. 

"Okay let's go get you you're food angel" Hyuck yelps when Taeyong picks him up, walking towards their dining table and placing his down on a chair. 

Donghyuck claps when a plastic plate with pancakes is placed in front of him. The little waits patiently for Jaehyun to cut up the pancakes into little pieces.

"Thank you!" Donghyuck says happily as he holds his plastic fork.

The other 8 members watch their maknae happily dig in.
____________________

A/n: so I got lazy at the end and I'm sorry about that. I'll probably come back to add onto this one shot later on. Hopefully you still liked it 😔✌