🌃Norenmin🌃

Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin look around the corner of the hall before dashing towards the stairway leading up to the rooftop. Their blanket and pillows dragging across the floor as they ran up the concrete stairs.

Jaemin and Renjun were in charge of bringing the blankets and pillows while Jeno held onto the 3 cups of hot chocolate.

Although they were trying to be as quiet and unnoticable as posible it was pretty easy to spot Jaemin and Renjun with the big blanket and pillows they were holding onto, it practically covered their whole face.

Renjun let's out small puffs of air as soon as everyone reaches the top, the three pillows in his small hands that he barely had ahold of now were starting to touch the ground. He was defiently not the athletic one of the three if he couldn't even hold onto a couple of pillows.

Jeno places down the three cups and twists open the door, a nice breeze ruffling up his hair as soon as the door is cracked open. "Don't need my awsome lock picking skills today." Jeno says as he walks out.

The two other boys giggle at their boyfriend's statement before following after, making sure to close the door behind them. "It's a nice day to be out here today." Jaemin says as he plops down beside Jeno.

Renjun follows in suit, sitting beside Jaemin and pulling their blanket over his lap.

"Perfect for cuddling too"

Renjun mumbles to himself, not expecting anyone to hear him.

Jaemin and Jeno look at their smaller boyfriend staring into the sky with surprised faces. A smug smile soon covering their faces as they glance at each other. "It really is isn't it, you'd be so small in our arms"

A blush spreads across his face before hiding himself in the pillows. "Shut up" A muffled groan and a middle finger is followed after.

Jeno and Jaemin giggle at Renjun before he speaks up once again. "I said that through my embaressment and you're still not gonna hold me?"

Jaemin coos and pinches Renjun's dark red cheeks with a doopy smile. "Oh our baby~ I'm sorry Renjunnie~"

Renjun groans in annoyance and throughs a pillow in his face, the red soon spreading all across his face and down to his neck. "Nevermind i don't need your warmth"

"Oh sure you don't" Jeno says as Jaemin pulls the lighter boy into his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"You're so lucky I love you assholes."

"We love you too"

And this was one of the best feelings for Renjun, the soft I love you's under the night sky. The feeling of warmth as Jeno and Jaemin tease him (Although he'll never admit it) And just being with them, that was the best feeling to Renjun.

_______________