⚠️Renmin⚠️

A/N: oh hey guys...its been awhile. Just gonna casually drop this chapter and disappear again, you guys enjoy the smut though <3

Oh and if you know my trade secret no you don't 😉
________________

"J-Jaemin the eggs." Renjun mumbles nervously as Jaemin's tongue laps down his neck. He grabs at his boyfriend's baggy t-shirt for support as the noise of oil frying fills the kitchen.

Though that's the least of his worries when the blonde carefully pushes him backwards, so that the small of his back is pressing against the marble counter behind him.

Jaemin licks a long stripe against his skin before raising his head to peck Renjun’s parted lips. “That can wait.” An involuntary shiver racks through his body as he glances at Jaemin’s predatory gaze.

“It’s going to- ah” His sentence is cut short when Jaemin bites particularly hard on his neck, just enough to leave a mark. “-burn.” Renjun finishes, glaring down at his distracted boyfriend below him.

Jaemin doesn't glance up to pay any attention to the smaller, instead putting his full attention to Renjun's neck. The ravenette purses his lips as he grips onto Jaemin's shirt, trying his best to ground himself from losing his mind too fast. (That's just what Jaemin did to him)

Renjun lets out a small gasp when Jaemin slots his muscular thigh in between his legs, successfully pulling a mewl out of his mouth.

Jaemin lifts his face out of Renjun's neck, his eyes glinting with something dangerous as he innocently smiles. "Like I said, It can wait darling." And even though he knew that this would only lead to him and Jaemin cuddling in bed all day instead of being productive like he had planned.

Renjun couldn't say no when his boyfriend was looking at him like that.

Quietly, Renjun sighs before reluctantly nodding. "Just turn off the stove first."

Magically, as if Jaemin wasn't looking at him like he wanted to eat him alive a few seconds ago. His eyes lit up, and if Renjun could imagine things, a golden tail was wagging in excitement.

Renjun stares fondly as Jaemin quickly reaches over to turn the stove off. There goes his golden retriever energy again.

Although all remaining thoughts exit his brain when the blonde latches himself back onto Renjun's already bruising neck with a knowing smile. As if he knew that Renjun would've allowed him to do this in the first place. 

Renjun leans his head backwards to allow Jaemin more access, his legs clenching together to try and create a little friction against Jaemin's thigh.

A shameless whine leaves his lips as Jaemin drags his teeth against his neck, slowly climbing lower until he reaches the base of his neck. All while Renjun slowly pushes himself forward and back in order to stimulate his aching cock.

It's barely enough for Renjun to stimulate himself, but combined with Jaemin's tongue and teeth dragging against his sensitive skin, it was all too much.

Jaemin allows Renjun's awkward grinding for a few minutes before he slides a large hand downwards to part his legs and stop him, "Be patient darling." Renjun, always so eager to please Jaemin, obediently nods and allows him to do whatever he wants.

A whimper echoes throughout the kitchen when the blonde begins kneading his thigh, right below where his neglected dick is straining against his underwear. Painfully, Renjun’s restraints begin getting tested as Jaemin continues to tease him.

Renjun was always happy to please Jaemin, but that didn't mean he would last long.

As Jaemin takes his sweet time moving downwards, it only seems to get harder and harder for him to wait.