🌃Norenmin🌃

Renjun wakes up from his nap from the beeping of his phone, his hand automatically reaches over to stop the loud noise of his alarm. A small sigh comes out of Renjun's mouth before the room turns silent again.

Renjun lays there, completely still as he rolls around. Trying to get in a comfortable spot and try and go back to sleep. Time ticks by as he lays in bed, too lazy to climb out of bed and stretch. Renjun lays there for a whole 10 minutes, staring at the ugly green ceiling of their apartment.

After another 5 minutes Renjun hears the front door open and close shut. Jeno and Jaemin were back from their afternoon classes. He could hear the two bickering with each other about weather cats or dogs are better before Jaemin yells out for him.

"Injunnie we're home!"

Renjun stretches, closing his eyes for a moment before snuggling deeper into the soft comforter. He really didn't want to get up. Yes, he wanted to greet his boyfriends but he was way too lazy and tired. (even though he just took a 2 hour "nap")

After about a whole minute of contemplating about getting up or not, Renjun finally decides to stay in bed.

They could come greet him today, besides he was too tired to get up right now. University has been kicking his ass; all the late night studying has finally caught up to him and it wasn't helping with his mood either.

He was snappier than usual, getting heated easily with little things and even crying easily (which is not like him).

He was just so stressed, with his school work, his job, his friends. All of it has been piling up on him, completely suffocating him.

Jeno and Jaemin knew this, they had asked him what was wrong a few days ago. Their hearts completely splitting into pieces seeing their smaller boyfriend breakdown in front of him.

They did their best to cheer him up after learning about all of Renjun's stresses. Buying him coffee, being extra clingy with him, and checking on him throughout the day. (Which brought his mood up significantly)

Renjun was thankful for them and he did his best to show that he loved them with all his heart. But today was not one of his best days.

He had spilled his coffee on one of his essays this morning, completely ruining the paper and forcing him to print out another copy. Renjun was already late, but the printer was just taking too long.

Renjun felt like breaking down right there and then, he was late because of his stupid clumsiness and because of him procrastinating.

Renjun snaps out of his thoughts hearing the bedroom door creak open, he could hear multiple soft footsteps toward the end of the bed.

"Junnie?"

Renjun hums, silently sitting up and staring at the two silhouetted figures in the dark. "Hey darling, you ok?" Renjun could see Jeno and Jaemin's slightly messy hair, probably from making out in the elevator.

"m' fine, just tired" Renjun shows a small smile even though the two probably couldn't see it.

"Go back to sleep, we'll join you soon"

Renjun nods before laying back down, he was too lazy to argue with them. If he wasn't so tired today he would've followed them and waited for them to change.

After another 10 minutes he feels the bed dip, there's a few minutes of shuffling before he feels the blanket lift and fall. Renjun slowly smiles feeling Jeno and Jaemin's arms embrace him, he could hear the two whisper to each other for a second. He loved this feeling, the feeling of his two lovers holding him close. Renjun silently snuggles closer towards Jaemin, giggling when he hears Jeno whine in protest.