⚠️Renmin⚠️

A/N- Hi yes I wasn't expecting to write a Renmin smut but Jlgzaz really made me want to write a smut.

Also this ones a bit more kinky because their comments made my ideas go 📈...so uhm ig there's piercings and stuff. They're soft in the beginning but it switches up pretty fast so don't let it decieve you.

But yes tattoed and pierced Jaemin and soft Renjun (Even though I don't mention the tattoos here). A concept that I will forever love. Also there was a lot more fluff then I attended but the moment was too cute and I had to keep it going alksdflakdhfkajhd.

Oh and some warnings there's a lot of degrading so if you're not into that don't read.

_________________________________

Renjun was currently laying on Jaemin's chest, sleepy and tired from his long day. Currently Jaemin was watching some action movie that Renjun wasn't paying attention to. Instead his head was occupied by Jaemin's heart, beating softly in his chest that made Renjun's eyes droop.

Renjun was basically clinging onto the larger boy who was playing with Renjun's soft brunette hair.

Just cuddling with Jaemin was one of Renjun's favorite parts of hanging over at Jaemin's house. It was always peaceful and Jaemin's warmth easily melted away any of his stress.

Soon enough Renjun's eyes are closing shut.

Jaemin pauses once he hears Renjun's breathing start to even out. His fingers stop twirling the smallers boys hair and his hand lightly stays atop Renjun's head.

"Baby?" Jaemin's soft voice snaps Renjun out of his drowsiness.

It takes a few seconds before Renjun opens his eyes, slightly annoyed to be dusrupted. He only hums, slightly opening his eyes to see what his boyfriend needed.

When he looks up he's met with a wide smile. Jaemin's eyes were almost shut and his smile made Renjun's heart swoon.

Even though they've been dating for almost a year Jaemin still makes his heart melt. With his sweet smile and voice, always complimenting him and fawning over his smaller boyfriend.

Sometimes it was embarrassing, mostly when they were in public, but it honestly made him happy when Jaemin complimented him. Of course he would never tell Jaemin that directly.

Renjun didn't think he could ever fall out of love with Na Jaemin.

"Just wanted to see your cute sleepy face" Jaemin leans down to press a soft kiss against Renjun's hair, the piercing on his eyebrow and nose slightly pushing against his head.

Jaemin's fingers begin combing through Renjun's hair once again, looking back up at the tv screen to pay attention to the movie.

Renjun pouts at the silvered haired boy, playfully glaring at the younger boy. "I was about to go to sleep Nana," Jaemin glances back down at his now "angry" boyfriend.

Jaemin unconsciously smiles at the pouting boy. "Pretty baby, you know you don't look scary,"

Renjun lifts his hands to squish Jaemin's cheeks, making him look into his eyes. "I think I am very scary," He could see the way Jaemin struggled to keep in his laugh. The Chinese boy pulls away his hands, pretending to sulk and hide himself in Jaemin's chest.

Jaemin watches with affection as his boyfriend snuggles closer into his sweatshirt.

"Mhm my cute flower shop owner boyfriend is very scary," Renjun only rolls his eyes, there was a smile on his face taht gave away that he was anything but annoyed.