👺Noren👺

A/n- this is basically devil and angel yuwin but I edited it heavily. (Went from 3,000 to 5,000)

If you have read the yuwin before this then there's def a lot of similarities.

I did this because obviously I'm a Renjun Stan and I don't really ship yuwin. I did this more for my self then anything lahskvajbd.
_________________

Jeno yawns, bored of the demon bowing in the middle of the room. "Go ahead" He watches as the pitiful creature cries out in glee. "Thank you, Thank you! You will not be dissapointed my king" The once bowing demon runs towards the doors, the sound of his feet against the cold marble echoing through out the almost empty throne room.

The demon makes sure not to look back at the uninterested demon king behind him, scared and frightened of what the king might do if he did. 

Jeno watches as he struggles to open the palace doors, he could sense the fear starting to rise up from the pit of his stomach.

Oh how fun it was scaring his pitiful subjects. The demon king smirks, showcasing a few of his sharp teeth before yawning.

Jeno knew that the demon was starting to panic as he was desperately trying to claw at the large door. Wanting to escape the room with the demon king. 

Jeno waits for a second, watching him struggle before easily flicking open the doors with his magic, a small flick of his hand sends the demon flying to the steps of his throne. 

Jeno stares in amusement seeing the lowly demon quiver in fear. The demon freezes, not daring to turn and look at the king in the eyes.

"Are you not going to thank me?" 

Finally the poor creatures eyes widen before turning and bowing to Jeno while sweat cascaded down his forehead. 

"I am very grateful for your help. Thank you Lord" Jeno nods as the demon quickly flees, trying to get away from him as quick as he can. 

Jeno blinks away any annoyance before releasing a deep sigh. He places his elbow on the armrest of his throne, leaning down low, and spreading his legs. 

He really did hate days like this. To think that being the king of the underworld included sitting in his throne for a week that felt like months listening to lowly creatures and their pleas. 

If he knew what this was what being the king of the underworld was like he wouldn't have decided to kill the last Lord. 

How easy it was, slicing off the kings head as he slept. Jeno thought that his guard would be harder to get through but to think that be could pull off a massacre in the palace. 

Such a depressing day for hell, the great ruler of the underworld murdered by one of his own council. But anyone who spoke up about Jeno would be beheaded. 

If you couldn't defeat Jeno then you wouldn't be getting him off the throne. 

But Jeno would think that the past ruler did not deserve to be king if he easily was dethroned by a single demon. 

"How did it go?" Jeno's ears perk up in curiosity at the familiar voice. It was the demon he just got done listening to.

Did they not know that he could hear them? And to think he had to listen to his annoying voice yet again. 

"I was almost killed, I'm lucky that the king was in a good mood today" 

Gossiping as soon as he left the throne room as if Jeno couldn't hear them anyways. How annoying. Maybe if they would think they could climb up in the ranks.