😈yuwin😈

Yuta yawns, bored of the demon bowing in the middle of the room. "Go ahead" He watches as the pitiful creature cries out in glee. "Thank you, Thank you! You will not be dissapointed my king" The once bowing demon runs out of the throne room quickly, making sure not to look back at the uninterested demon king behind him.

Yuta watches as he struggles to open the palace doors, Yuta could sense the fear starting to rise up from the pit of his stomach. Yuta easily flicks open the doors with his magic, sending the demon flying to the steps of his throne.

The poor creatures eyes widen before turning and bowing to Yuta, saying his thanks before running out of the room.

Yuta blinks away any annoyance before releasing a deep sigh. He places his elbow on the armrest of his throne, leaning down low, and spreading his legs. He really did hate days like this. To think that being the king of the underworld included sitting in his throne for a week that felt like months listening to lowly creatures and their pleas.

"How did it go?" Yuta's ears perk up in curiosity.

"I was almost killed, I'm lucky that the king was in a good mood today" Gossiping as soon as he left the throne room as if Yuta couldn't hear them anyways. How annoying. Maybe if they would think they could climb up in the ranks, as if they would survive anyways.

Yuta thought about just killing them off right now for what he said, just for the heck of it.

But Yuta was aware of the rumors of him, was aware of what was said behind closed doors. He was aware of what they named him, what they call him. He knew of how terrified, how terrified they were of him. They call his mind cynical and obsessive. They say his cup is lined with diamonds, and he drank the blood of rejected gods. That he rips apart flesh with ease. They call him insane, a monster. A horific being even for the land of the evil.

He didn't mind though, as long as he kept his place on the throne and no one dared to rebel against him. He didn't care what the people say about him.

Sometimes he wondered if anyone dared to take his place on the throne, if anyone was brave enough to try to take it from him.

Yuta blinks himself awake from his thoughts, eyes scanning the large room when he senses another being. "Do not think that I can not sense you, come out before I kill you" Yuta watches as Jaehyun walks out from a pillar, a small smirk plastered on his face.

"You had that look on your face again. What were you thinking?" Jaehyun says, his voice teasing. Jaehyun was really the only one that could rival his position that he knew of. If he really tried he might have a chance, but Jaehyun liked being on the sideline and didn't have the patience to deal with lowly demons and creatures.

Yuta remembered when he had killed off a crowd for accidently stepping on his foot.

All in all Yuta was just glad that Jaehyun was an ally and not an enemy.

Yuta blinks, keeping silent for a moment before shrugging. "Just bored" Jaehyun nods as he leans against a pillar. Jaehyun tended to prefer to stay in his human form than demon form. He still had his brown hair from his human life and human body.

The only thing that hinted that he was a demon was the black leathery wings on his back and the obsidian horns peeking out from his hair.

"Why don't you stay in your true form more often, or at least half like me?" Yuta leans against his throne as he stares at his friend. "It's better for work" Comes Jaehyun's simple answer.

He was expecting that from him. "The wings are useful for combat and the horns don't get in the way" Yuta only shrugs. Simple Jaehyun like always, thinking about what's best efficient. Jaehyun was his personal body guard, and when Jaehyun wasn't doing that, he was the general of his army.