😳Dowoo😳

"Remember how we met Jungwoo?" Doyoung mumbles under his breath, his eyes gazing into his lovers. Jungwoo only smiles before leaning in close, their foreheads touching while their legs and arms are intertwined with each other.

"How could I forget" Jungwoo responds with a smug smile. "You were such a bitch back then"

Doyoung only laughs at Jungwoo's testimony. "Who said I wasn't one now"

Jungwoo giggles before hiding his face in his chest. "You're less of a bitch now than back then i guess" A blush seeps through his face, warmth blooming across his neck and whole body. Doyoung smiles before lifting him up, a smile showing all of his bunny teeth.

"Aww Jungwoo~"

____________

Jungwoo sighs in annoyance as Lucas bickers beside him. "I found this gay bar about 10 minutes away from campus dude. You gotta join me one day bro I found so many hot dudes and like I kinda hit it off with someone." Jungwoo glances at his friend, he really wanted to wipe that smug smile off of his ugly face for telling this to him. The only guy in his friend grounp that hasn't gotten in a single relationship since the day he was born.

"Lucas i have no idea how you even got in there with the way you talk and the way you dress, you look so straight" Jungwoo rolls his eyes at his friends pout.

"Well at least i actually found someone, unlike you" Lucas sticks out his tounge before smirking at the shocked face on Jungwoo's face.

Jungwoo lets out an offended gasps before glaring at him and standing up. A proud smile etched across his face when he sees Lucas run away like a 2 year old. "That's what I thought coward!"

But seriously, maybe he would check it out if he had time, he was looking for someone as of now. And he was kinda getting desperate if he had to say so himself. He only sighs as he plops back down onto his sofa.

___________

So this was a horrible idea, why did he join Lucas when he knew he was gonna leave him to die here anyways. He could basically feel peoples eyes burning holes into the back of his head and the feeling was defiently not one he liked.

"I swear to god as soon as I see that shithead I am killing him" He mumbles as he takes another sip of his drink."

So far no one caught his attention and he was left to die in the middle of a crowd of dancing men. Lucas left him for a guy named Mark and he was the only person sitting alone on the bar. Talk about a loser really, he should've just stayed home and binge watched Hunter x Hunter to be honest.

Jungwoo sighs at his own predicament. "Stupid Lucas, how'd he even get someone to like him in the first place to be honest. I can not believe he got someone and i didn't"

"Maybe if you weren't so grumpy you would find someone"

Jungwoo turns his head to see a decently tall male, probably the same height as him. He had sharp eyes and features and he looked especially good with his dark hair.

"My names Doyoung..." Doyoung waits patiently for Jungwoo to respond, his face nonchalant and eyes peircing into Jungwoo's softer ones.

"Jungwoo, My name is Jungwoo"

Doyoung steps forward and sits down on the stool beside him. "Hey bartender, can we get two drinks of his"

Jungwoo sees the bartender named Xiaojun nod before walking off. He happened to catch his name tag while he was serving him, it sounded like a forgien name.

"You're buying me one" Jungwoo asks with his eyebrow raised. Doyoung only smiles with a nod. Jungwoo glances at his teeth, they looked like bunny teeth.

'Oh cmon Jungwoo that's just weird' Jungwoo mentally slaps himself before looking away.

"Is this not how you flirt with someone you're interested in?" Jungwoo could pratically sense the confident aura seeping out of his body as he says that.

A blush spreads across his cheeks and down to his neck. Fuck him and his smooth talking. He was lucky the darkness in the club covered his tomato face. 'Calm down Jungwoo you're a confident gay, you're not gonna let this asshole get you like this'

"I guees it's wor-"

"Here are your drinks" A small clank and Xiaojun's smooth voice interupts Jungwoo in the middle of his sentence. 'Oh for fucks sake, you know what, fuck you Xiaojun you are my sworn enemy now'

He could hear a soft laugh from Doyoung, which only adds onto his embarrasment.

"You're cute when you blush."

And there goes his sanity. He was supposed to be the confident gay in this situation, what is happening. He was supposed to be making Doyoung cower in embarrasment, so why was this bunny out of all people making him feel like this.

'It's probably the alcohal' Jungwoo nods to himself before taking another sip to hide the smile on his face. He needed to get a hold of himself, this was his chance.

"You're cute too you know" Jungwoo says as he places down his cup., a smirk now on his face

Doyoung laughs before leaning forward, his eyes locked onto Jungwoo's. "I know already sweetie" What the actual fuck.

_______

"And then guess what Lucas, he leans in and says...I know already sweetie. Do you know how hot I got Lucas! The pure embarrasment i had to endure was horrible. And you left me to fend for myself. You're a horribe friend you know that!"

Lucas barely hears anything half way thorugh from his own laughter. The obnoxious laughter echoing thorughout the whole apartment. "Yo dude that's hilarious, I thought you said you were a confident gay a few days ago."

"I though so too!" Jungwoo yells with a groan, his voice was muffled from the pillow hiding his face.

"Atleast you got his number dude."

"Yeah..."

________

"I'll never forget what you said Doyoung" Jungwoo mumbles. "What? At the club when you said i was cute?"

"Yeah, I was really embarrased you know" Doyoung only smiles as he kisses Jungwoo's forehead.

Jungwoo smiles as his eyes flutter close, a fleeting "I love you" leaving his mouth before completely shutting.

"I know already sweetie...I love you too"

_______

A/N: HI i hope you're liking the sudden oneshots im writing lol. I've just been in the mood and i just got a new laptop so i've been typing away. Anyways, a new change in the Norenmin, Renmin, Noren oneshots lol.