⚠️Renhyuck⚠️

A/n - Also Renjun is spelled Renjn and Hyuck is missing the U because i censor things on twitter! Hopefully yall enjoy this mediocre smut while yall wait for Renmin!

includes- slapping, overstim, edging, degradtion, kitten hybrid renjun 
__________________

Cat hybrid Rnjun being impatient while Hyck is prepping himself, being forced to wait until hyck is finished. 

The kitten sounded so pretty whining in want. Rubbing himself against his pillow to try and create friction against his erection.

Every small movement has the little bells on his pretty pink collar ringing while he slowly rutted himself on the pillow. 

Donghyck was in front of him, on his hands and knees as he teasingly played with his hole. Slipping his fingers and scissoring himself for Rnjun to watch. Hycks fingers easily slipped into his hole, as if he was made to take dick.

The hybrid watches with lust as Donghyck adds his third finger, a quiet groan leaving Hyck's mouth as he curls his fingers. 

Rnjun frowns as he watches Donghyuk fuck himself, slowly trailing his own hand down to touch his member. The hybrid just wanted to hurry up and fuck his owner. 

Rnjun knew he wasn't supposed to touch himself, but the kitten couldn't help it when his owner looks that good. 

Hyck's tan legs spread showcasing his greedy hole, the quiet moans leaving Donghyck's mouth that has Rnjun looking longingly. 

With Hyck's fingers disappearing into his hole easily Rnjun could just imagine how it felt. He imagined his cock slowly slipping in, the tightness and warmth of Donghyck. 

The cat hybrid glances to check to make sure his owner isn't watching before trailing his hand down.

Rnjun's tail flicks back and forth as he softly touches his dick, carefully stroking himself up and down in time with Donghyuck's thrusts. 

The kitty bites his lip trying to conceal his whines and moans, trying not to get caught playing with himself. 

Finally Rnjun let's out a shakey breath with out realizing.The kitten freezes up, hoping to not get caught and holding his breath. 

Renjn tenses when he sees Donghyck's movements stop. 

Hyck finally turns to glare, his eyes dark and filled with anger. "What are you doing?" 

Renjn eyes widen, shocked from getting caught in the act.

The kitten quickly stops, shrinking back in shame as he pulls his small hands away from his aching cock. He could see the dangerous annoyance in Hyuck's eyes.

Rnjun wraps his tail around his body frightened. 

There's a silence that has Rnjun shaking, scared of what's about to come. The minute of silence leaves the hybrid waiting in fear, staring at his disappointed owner patiently. 

Donghyck finally pulls his fingers out of his hole, turning his body and ever so slowly crawling his way over to the shaking kitten. Rnjun closes his eyes, his ears pressing flat against his head in shame. 

Rnjun waits in anticipation feeling his owners body pressing against his.

The cat hybrid bites his lip, averting his eyes from Hyck's eyes. Renjn doesn't make a sound when his body is being pushed backwards toward the bed. His body slightly bounces, the bells on his collar ringing and Rnjun gasps when he feels hyuck grab his jaw harshly. Forcing his mouth open causing Rnjun to open his tightly shut eyes in surprise.